XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The silver lining in getting mine much later than others is the exchange rate is lower than before. I recall somewhere around 0.82c per $1sgd when he went up for PO. A couple of weeks ago, it was down to 0.68c.

I received Wolverine and Thanos, both with coin! Opening them was an exhilarating experience. The metal claws on this really bring it to life!

I received Wolverine and Thanos, both with coin! Opening them was an exhilarating experience. The metal claws on this really bring it to life!

You've been waiting for a long time for those pieces too. But I believe they're worth the wait. Congrats buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does anyone have pics of the Madx custom masked head in hand? would appreciate some pics...thanks in advance.

Got my custom head this week. Makes me love this statue even more.

cb644bfd04bdf1fdd2b9e5037f3a4ea1.jpg
248db3a15d989b4e6151ae125e85dd28.jpg
87674f2874ab8bee6d7b661cb38fc02b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree ...it is a great custom. My only gripe is his chin ...its long. If his chin was shorter, it would've been perfect.

Retail from Singapore is roughly around 620$.

1k seems to be the norm now for wolverine. Once and awhile I'll see someone selling him for 900$-950$ for a quick sell.

received_10153552442781954.jpg

Hello, how much is a good price for this wolverine; missing:
6 claws, 2 heads (masked and normal unmasked); arm with sentinel's damaged eye, both Sentinel's light up eyes. And the big cable coming out sentinel's mouth.
Is $350usd a gpod price?
Thanks

My XM Wolverine just arrived today, what a masterpiece. It's a great complement to the Brown SS Wolverine. The base is amazing and the light up features on the eyes of the sentinel are a nice touch.

Only challenge was getting the peg on the front leg all the way in. I've got it nearly all the way, it's about 1/4" from being flush but I don't want to force it... any suggestions from other owners?

Back