XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are there any painted pics of that one? Would I have to go directly though Troy?

I don't know if he is paintec yet.... I will PM you the contact email I got for another custom.

Lol:lol is all wolverines shipped out now all batches?

They are all sold out, and I am pretty sure every batch has shipped. Now that is different then they have all been received.

Wish I could have gotten this one.

Bro, you still can!! It's my 1st XM statue, and it DEFINITELY won't be my last. Unboxing was a very prestigious experience that I have never had before!!!

IMG_3364_0542_zpsdfqkr1f4.jpg

IMG_3366_0543_zpsygrq9lam.jpg

Wish I could have gotten this one.

Yeah me too, I will start looking now. Whats he going rate for him now? I mean average. I wonder if I wait he might go upwards in price. I know more wolverines will be made but it's risky waiting on xm at least so it seems for now.

I don't know if he is paintec yet.... I will PM you the contact email I got for another custom.

They are all sold out, and I am pretty sure every batch has shipped. Now that is different then they have all been received.

All sold out?? Oh well will look for him. I was on the fence and could pass until this custom head showed up. :thud: Wheres the link to get this custom head? This is the head that can bring this to the full potential that Phoenix could have been. They are good. But with these custom heads they are super awesome! Still want to see how professional the paint apps will be on the custom head before a sure buy. The pics for the custom head is so professional that it makes the xm and ss head look not so good.

Still surprised me this didn't went crazy on price, it's such awesome statue

Still surprised me this didn't went crazy on price, it's such awesome statue

Even though this piece turned out really good, there are a lot of options for a 1/4 Wolvie with many more to come. I like this piece but I have the COM and absolutely love it so I didn't feel the need to pick this up. I'm sure there were others that felt the same way. Doesn't take anything away from this piece though.

How much do you folks from the US usually have to pay for shipping from XM btw? Just curious, cos I know shipping rates from my country are C-R-A-Z-Y and I mean that with every fibre of my being.

Back