XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez, these new portraits just keep getting better and better. I'm just shocked a talent such as Troy isn't getting put to more use by a company.

The work Troy does is so damn amazing... I would love to see him doing work for SSC. Actually, I would love to see him working with XM, but seeing as they are so heavy into digital, and he is so works traditionally, I am not sure what wold happen there.

I'm fairly certain. Troy has done sculpts for SSC in the past. He did Conan Fury of the Beast unless I'm mistaken.

Damn best looking wolverine head now that's way better than the ss new brown wolverine. Even better than the XM head too.

Damn best looking wolverine head now that's way better than the ss new brown wolverine. Even better than the XM head too.

That's not hard. I hate the sculpt on the Brown Wolvie. I love the rest of the statue so will wait for a custom sculpt for the brown as well. :)

I basically only collect Marvel and DC statues so he doesn't get around enough for my liking.

I totally Gree though his custom work is amazing I would love to see him do more overall

Ok, that's impressive. That is the winner right there in my eye.

If Troy's two Heada had come standard with this Wolverine I would have joined the group of people who think it is the definitive Wolverine statue.

Good idea. That would push XM statues to the next level

It sure would, but I am pretty sure their stalbe of artists is full right now. It is also hard to know if XM would want to have a traditional Rtist working for them on their 1/4 statues. I know they are using mainly traditional for their busts, but they do so many changes and tweaks on a digital sculpt, and that is quick I can tell you, that I am not sure if they would want to have a traditional sculptor from the states who they would have to ship entire protos to to get him to work on them.

Back