XM Studios 1/4 Classic Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they speak english at Simply Toys? What do I use to call my cell? I'm a novice to calling over seas. I want this, emailed them but maybe your right I need to call. Can I though, that's the question.

Such a disapointement that they couldn't achieve in 3D what they had on the 2D concept. That piece of art gave me such high hopes for this statue that... I think I'll pass :/.

Anything wrong?

10671295_951158231601109_1812766963393722352_n.jpg

Couldn't achieve what exactly? :dunno

Don't tell me you don't see the differences... He's broader on the left, the shapes are sharper, his torso is too skinny on the right, they lost the sharp edges on his abs, they flattened his pecs, they shortened his biceps, they went with curvier lines on his head, his left shoulder has disapeard, the overall pose isn't as proud as the concept...

Don't tell me you don't see the differences... He's broader on the left, the shapes are sharper, his torso is too skinny on the right, they lost the sharp edges on his abs, they flattened his pecs, they shortened his biceps, they went with curvier lines on his head, his left shoulder has disapeard, the overall pose isn't as proud as the concept...
Let's start clarifying off with you don't tell me what I see and don't see. Moving on to the renders, it's fine if you prefer a more broad stature and sharp, angular pieces to the suit - nothing wrong with that - and thanks for taking the time to actually explain what you don't like instead of posting a vague comment that explains nothing.

I'm in the camp that like both pictures posted, and I prefer a sleeker Stark and suit. This is based on the comics, and the Classic is often shown as a pretty tight suit that in now way would really fit a person inside, just like the MCU has done with CGI on film for many, many IM scenes. I think the pose is actually better in the newest render as XM has went back and fixed the left hand as suggested by the fan input. Now the wrist is in the correct position for a repulsor blast - something you ignored.

Wy aren't we comparing the classic torso to the concept art? The art is a combo of both classic and modern 3D print.

Concept art is not as restrictive as print. One can do so much more by hand then a machine, which allowed for the depiction that couldn't be translated to function.

Do they speak english at Simply Toys? What do I use to call my cell? I'm a novice to calling over seas. I want this, emailed them but maybe your right I need to call. Can I though, that's the question.

There's a new rules will be release soon from Disney in Asia to sell limited XM products outside Asia. Please keep an eye soon.

Not sure why anybody hasn't commented on this yet, but I can't get past the fact that they're using a swap out classic torso with modern arms and legs. That's not working for me on this piece. It clashes IMO.

Not sure why anybody hasn't commented on this yet, but I can't get past the fact that they're using a swap out classic torso with modern arms and legs. That's not working for me on this piece. It clashes IMO.

I don't disagree, but I think if you were okay with the original mash-up I don't know why you'd balk at this.

I think this piece got affected by all the critics again. XM has their own fun and creative style but so much of the input people want to give is the exact opposite trying to put xm back in the cookie cutter box. Peeps were complaining he didnt look classic enough and now we got a modified piece that looks more classic and less inspired.

There's a new rules will be release soon from Disney in Asia to sell limited XM products outside Asia. Please keep an eye soon.

If this is in fact true there are going to be a **** load of ellite member at Simply Toys who are totally and completely screwed, and there will be little to no avenues for NA collectors to get these with out paying double or triple.

Disney probably give the go ahead to sell everywhere hahahaha

I don't know about this, but SimplyToys still has cheaper prices than XM's official site and probably also better shipping rates.

Back