XM Studios 1/4 Classic Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're a collector looking for the SS classic iron man, the smartest move would be to wait for this to drop, have all those collectors sell their SS Iron Man to fund it and then get him at much cheaper than current market prices.

If you're a collector looking for the SS classic iron man, the smartest move would be to wait for this to drop, have all those collectors sell their SS Iron Man to fund it and then get him at much cheaper than current market prices.

F/S section or FB groups, etc. People unloading them will drop them cheap.

I can see that happening, I thought he was talking present tense, however...

I think it's going to be pretty hard to get one of the XM Classic Iron Man, so you might not see as many SS Classic Iron Man's for sale as you might think.

I kinda agree here too, SS CIM is just that - Classic. Where as XMs is Classic with a modern twist. Die hard classic fans wont trade in and some will be on the fence and be too late pulling the trigger (ES 999?).

I like both, but think everyone should own one XM piece, this will be it for me. I wanted the SS MK3 IM and would've settled not owning a classic but SS is too far behind, I wont live forever.

One of my lcs has had a classic iron an sitting their for years and priced well. He's available

Um, and where are you going to find a 1/4 classic Iron Man for less than XM's?

The SS Comiquette (the one with the flag) is 1:4 scale and classic. Regular goes for around 500$, the Exclusive around 700$. Either way, it's probably cheaper than what XM IM is going to cost to any non-asian collector.
My post was referring to those who are already exhasperating the "classic" element and pointing out that "this is not classic, this isn't either, and that one too". Same tune with every single XM statue, gets boring quickly

The SS Comiquette (the one with the flag) is 1:4 scale and classic. Regular goes for around 500$, the Exclusive around 700$. Either way, it's probably cheaper than what XM IM is going to cost to any non-asian collector.
My post was referring to those who are already exhasperating the "classic" element and pointing out that "this is not classic, this isn't either, and that one too". Same tune with every single XM statue, gets boring quickly

Hmmm. Yeah maybe Ive been looking in all the wrong places. Haven't seen any SS IM except one, an Reg, that went for <$500. I would only compare an SS Ex to anything XM is putting out and I would imagine that if anyone sells an SS Ex, it'll be close to the XM price... imho.

I ditched my classic IM EX this week. I hope to get the XM, but even if not, that damn flagpole was too high. It limited my display option.

I really don't mind the combo here. My previous complaint was just that if the topmost breastplate had the more dramatic bevel of the concept art on the sides of the chest, there would be a more pleasing anatomical V shape. I don't need the armor to have pectorals in true classic form.

Yeah I got on the pre-pre order list as soon as XM announced Classic Iron Man.... Heck I already got on the list for XM Kingpin and I've yet to see any art on it :lol

Yea, I did, too! I liked the art concept from the start. This Classic Iron Man is already locked and loaded.

Back