XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got vampirella artprint from pf and this they are about the same, but no expert here on art prints

I didn't want to chime in since I'm still waiting for mine, but if they follow the actual meaning of the term of "art print," there are accepted professional standards, so they should be similar. Not that anyone is beholden to follow those standards.

Yeah prints without borders are annoying. I like the xm prints, but I would put them in a portfolio over framing them.

I'm going to frame mine by mounting it to black linen paper in a 12x18 frame. If no one has done this before, the black linen paper actually makes it look like the art is matted. If you use the right tapes, you shouldn't damage the prints in any way.

Just got my Black Widow today, 495/500.... This statue is a thing of beauty.... Love it... Looks even better in person as you see more of the fine details of the statue which you don't really notice in pictures...

I got vampirella artprint from pf and this they are about the same, but no expert here on art prints

Regardless, quality though. Nice to here.

Does EVERY XM piece come with one?

Honestly, don't think I ever paid attention and knew these came with one.

Just got my Black Widow today, 495/500.... This statue is a thing of beauty.... Love it... Looks even better in person as you see more of the fine details of the statue which you don't really notice in pictures...

I found that with my Mags and Wolverine. They looks great in pics but man they are special in person. Congrats on BW mate.

I found that with my Mags and Wolverine. They looks great in pics but man they are special in person. Congrats on BW mate.

"Look at me. Look at me, everyone. Man, they sooooooo special in person." BLAH. BLAH. BLAH.

:lol jk

Darn you, jay. DDDAARRRRRRNNNNN YOUUUUUUU!!!!

So I just saw that BBTS has her for sale...she goes from 699 to 1199?! :horror:

I'm often tempted by this one.
I paid like 1100 shipped + customs included the statue was 660 dollars I believen from ebay so for a shop to do that I just dont get it, well I do get it but still

Gotta remember a lot has changed for the shops as well. They are basically resellers now. Flipping to make profit.

Back