XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More i see it more im sad that is not for sale..

It was for sale, but with a limit of 3 or 4 which have long since sold out.

P.S. guys while I know a guy who got one I do NOT know the artist or the commissioner. At least I don't know WHO ordered it. These are sold out with literally 3-4 made and no longer available so I can't help you obtain one.

Last edited:
Is that guy with his name on the pics the painter only or the sculpter as well? That thing looks so amazing! Sexy, strong, cute, realistic in a way and perfect hair do. This brings the XM statue up by miles.

Painter only

Oh thanks looks like this is really impossible to get made again :( so no chance at all? If theres zero chances for sure. It's so sad, Then please let's get some pretty customs for her switch out portrait. would love to see some knock outs made. If we can get a good head bw is a so must buy. demand is here :)

Oh thanks looks like this is really impossible to get made again :( so no chance at all? If theres zero chances for sure. It's so sad, Then please let's get some pretty customs for her switch out portrait. would love to see some knock outs made. If we can get a good head bw is a so must buy. demand is here :)

It is IMPOSSIBLE to get more made UNLESS the commissioner decides to change their mind and that is unlikely to happen... to my knowledge only a few people even know who the sculptor is, and I myself am NOT one of them.... I am not even sure who commissioned this one.

P.S. Now that this one is out there a lot of guys may take a shot at her.

Last edited:
I know a hint when I hear one. If you're going tackle this, I would suggest you use the HX Project Black Widow portrait as an example. I love the hair, facial features and expression on that one.

I know a hint when I hear one. If you're going tackle this, I would suggest you use the HX Project Black Widow portrait as an example. I love the hair, facial features and expression on that one.

That actually wasn't a hint at all... but I could be convinced to take a shot at it. Though I might not do it as the commissioner this time. In other wards if I do one this time it will probably be a job I would take with a fee associated with it.

Last edited:
Doh! ...I really thought you were hinting at it. Oh well. My bad.

With that said ...I hope more custom portraits do come out for this statue. I'll be keeping my eyes open.....

Doh! ...I really thought you were hinting at it. Oh well. My bad.

With that said ...I hope more custom portraits do come out for this statue. I'll be keeping my eyes open.....

Oh I would make one AC. What I am saying IS that IF I do for this one I probably wouldn't do it as the commissioner, the one that pays for the sculpt to get done, but doesn't get any money till the head sells. Instead I would take on a more traditional artist role where I would get paid for the work ahead of time by those (and yes it is often a group of guys) who want to make the head, and again when I completed the work....lol. Being the main commissioner on almost every piece I have done is slightly stressful....lol.

Last edited:
Back