XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you averone, looks good. Sniper rifle is the way to go :) Anybody who ordred from simplytoys gotten their notice yet? Still waiting here :S

Thank you averone, looks good. Sniper rifle is the way to go :) Anybody who ordred from simplytoys gotten their notice yet? Still waiting here :S

I also ordered from simplytoys, still waiting and i don't mind, i just want good quality and from the looks of it, we are gonna get it.

Nice pictures averone!

great pics Alex. still waiting to hear from specfiction about mine.

She's perfect. Congrats averone!

Seriously! Congrats averone!!

Those are awesome pics!

Thanks guys
Hope you guys get yours soon
Here is more pics of her with the other guns

When I first saw the renderings I really liked the long haired portrait. Now after seeing all these pics, I'm really liking the short haired portrait. It's weird, but there's just something about the short haired portrait that's really jiving with me.

So thanks for all the pics, guys! I'm still waiting for mine, so seeing your pics really helps.

When I first saw the renderings I really liked the long haired portrait. Now after seeing all these pics, I'm really liking the short haired portrait. It's weird, but there's just something about the short haired portrait that's really jiving with me.

So thanks for all the pics, guys! I'm still waiting for mine, so seeing your pics really helps.

Your going to be very happy with this.
Your welcome :hi5:

Back