XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long hair - pistol and knife, with background

bw1b.jpg

Last edited:
I just watched a chat hosted by BruceCamblzChin, and there was a collector who had a very bad leaning issue with his Black Widow. :horror The peg in her ankle was bowing due to the statue being top heavy. Plus it was getting worse day to day! Props to XM for taking care of him and hopefully it is just an isolated case.

It is about 58 min in the video.

I wish he would of shown the feet where it's leaning, all he showed was from the waist up which doesn't tell you anything.... I'm wondering if it's the peg or the peg hole in the base that's causing the leaning...

I also wish he showed that, but he did say it was the ankle that was defective.
I wish he would of shown the feet where it's leaning, all he showed was from the waist up which doesn't tell you anything.... I'm wondering if it's the peg or the peg hole in the base that's causing the leaning...

I was wondering how the statue would lean to the side like that as her right foot (shallow peg with magnet) on the base should prevented that from happening.

Interesting system in place to prevent that from happening and he didn't actually show "the defective ankle". Someone should call him out on this IMO.
I was wondering how the statue would lean to the side like that as her right foot (shallow peg with magnet) on the base should prevented that from happening.

Interesting system in place to prevent that from happening and he didn't actually show "the defective ankle". Someone should call him out on this IMO.

Well, there is nothing to call out, his statue is leaning. I think he just didn't put her right foot peg into the peg hole, so she's standing being supported by the left peg alone. Yes she's pretty heavy to be only supported by 1 leg.

2 peg holes.
IMG_1811.jpg

use it properly, shouldn't lean.
IMG_1809.jpg

I've had mine displayed for a week. No leaning issues - thank goodness. However, I will keep an eye on it. I've had statues lean over time before.

Thank you for clarifying this. I'm still waiting for my BW and your photos are very comforting :wink1:
Well, there is nothing to call out, his statue is leaning. I think he just didn't put her right foot peg into the peg hole, so she's standing being supported by the left peg alone. Yes she's pretty heavy to be only supported by 1 leg.

2 peg holes.
IMG_1811.jpg

use it properly, shouldn't lean.
IMG_1809.jpg

Yeah, I looked at mine after reading about the leaning issue and she is in both foot holes solidly with no signs of leaning. I can't see how she could lean. Either she wasn't fully inseted into both foot holes or there was a defect of some sort with the peg in her foot.

Great looking statue with so many possible possibilities and would gladly pay to a retailer or distributor if it was still in stock but not to some random ebay flipper.

Back