XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Studios BLACK WIDOW

Gone for this. There's just too many variations and add-ons NOT to think this will work. From a distance the red hair and black suit will stand out. No dumb-ass huge gun and even the boobs seem less erm... plastic. Got it for Sing $630 plus postage and customs, so, happy with the cost so far. This is a huge gamble, but so far, I think it's the most flawless.

With all of these options for BW, I think their spiderman (when it if he ever is done) will be top notch

This is an absolutely beautiful BW statue, and with the more realistic head it will no doubt be a homerun (I'm not a fan of the slightly anime style, but it looks nice). However with the Sideshow one en route I doubt I'll be interested in another Widow. That said, I am so looking forward to more XM statues -- particularly Magneto and Phoenix. I know they have to do the heavy hitters for the sales, but it's the characters that are not overdone that I'm most interested in.

Just paid my deposit to simply toys. The talk of 3 portraits/ alternative bases/light up and the general planning, implementation and dare I say it beauty of this piece in general has convinced me to risk it. Blows the SS comic version out of the water imo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

By the time I get it shipped to me it's $815.00, although I'm sure this will go for a lot more on Ebay down the road... hmmmm

EDIT: blah I took the plunge at Secret Compass.... Hope it comes out just like the pictures....

Last edited:
I want to see actual photos of the BW to finally buy it, I think it's one of the best representations of BW.

This is the most beautiful statue of Black Widow I've ever seen, but I can't justify the $640 price tag :gah:

Looks like I can get one but it's going to be about $1k shipped after exhange rates & taxes...:gah:

Need to really think about this. That's like buying 2 ssc PFs for 1 XM statue

This is the most beautiful statue of Black Widow I've ever seen, but I can't justify the $640 price tag :gah:

You get 2 bases (one with working lamp), 3 portraits, several weapon/hand switch outs, bust to display the extra heads, plus it's incredibly detailed... Easy buy IMO...

I know you could get 2 PF's for the price but I'd take quality over quantity any day... Don't get me wrong the SS Black Widow Comic PF is a great statue but compared to XM's Black Widow (from the pictures anyways) it looks to blow it away... Plus I'm more of a sculpted collector then Mix Media, if I was to get SS BW customized to be sculpted the over all cost would be more then $800

It's a bit of a gamble given I've never bought a XM piece before but I'm always willing to gamble at least once with a new company.

Last edited:
You get 2 bases (one with working lamp), 3 portraits, several weapon/hand switch outs, bust to display the extra heads, plus it's incredibly detailed... Easy buy IMO...

Exactly. The effort that XM are so far putting into this piece swung it for me plus can't see a better comic 1/4 BW coming out in all honesty in the near future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know you could get 2 PF's for the price but I'd take quality of quantity any day... Don't get me wrong the SS Black Widow Comic PF is a great statue but compared to XM's Black Widow (from the pictures anyways) it looks to blow it away... Plus I'm more of a sculpted collector then Mix Media, if I was to get SS BW customized to be sculpted the over all cost would be more then $800

It's a bit of a gamble given I've never bought a XM piece before but I'm always willing to gamble at least once with a new company.

I am agree with you.

Just been checking out the updated pics on XMs website. Think this will be my display angle.....:yess:wink1:

tbw3.jpg

Loving the platform heels....so much more practical for the action heroine ;) lol

Back