XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes exactly Ant. Very "from Russia with love"........ Well if you were very very lucky lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Black widow update... new additional base and also pending approval light up feature!

More info at https://www.xm-studios.com/black-wido...required!.aspx

blackwidow_lighted.jpg

Cold cast porcelain? Does that mean it will be light, hollow, and fragile?

I doubt it's light and hollow... the Capt America and Ironman weigh 8kg each, and Hulk is a heavy 13kg! I'm no resin expert but I think Cold Cast is actually stronger than normal resin...

Yeah just did some googling and Cold cast porcelain is a superior process it appears. I assume that's also a reason for the increased XM pricing then.

That and probably the extra switch out parts (which is quite alot) and man, the packaging is niiiiice. Looks like they spared no expenses on the box and packaging. Can't say much here... but I've seen the packaging samples at their place and it was very very nice.

wow I love the base for it. I'd only really consider the Magneto at the price though and only because he's my main man. Would Magneto cost about $600 too?

Statue looks nice and they do give you a lot for the high price. Still as long as Scarlett is the Black Widow I can't see myself getting any other versions. Even an Artgerm version.

I thought somebody said if it happened you were on your own

XM would definitely help if someone received a damaged/broken statue - they started out repairing statues so they've made provisions for extra parts to cater for the occasional breakage. However, let's not forget they are licensed only to sell and ship to 4 Asian Countries, meaning that if you own it out of these countries, they are actually unable to help - not they don't want to, they can't or they risk getting their licensed revoked.

I think if you trust a member that is Singapore base, they can help you with ordering. Then they ship it to you. But it seem if there is damage upon shipping, it be pretty hard to claim. Considering the buyer is Singaporean local base :dunno, and they have checked the goods when receive it.

If anyone would like to explore a group buy, feel free to PM me with proposed procedure. I am located in Singapore .... and am waiting for my Cap A in anticipation =)

Back