XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't even get me started on that. :lol

I have no room. The Prime 1 pieces pushed me over on all of that.

Yesss.. Prime1 is ridiculous with their box. And one statue, multiple mini fridge box too. They need to modify that somehow.

Yesss.. Prime1 is ridiculous with their box. And one statue, multiple mini fridge box too. They need to modify that somehow.

Grimlock came in three ****in' boxes....THREE!!!! :lol

I just kind of threw them into the guest room and shut the door. :lol

I'm not really sure what they could do to make their 1/3 scale boxes smaller. Everything seems to be packed as compact as possible while still being relatively sturdy and safe. These are simply some big pieces that require big boxes. Necessary evil.

Hey guys, this question is for the ones that have this in hand. I noticed in some pictures that the red on IM's armor seem to have a bit of an orange hue to it and on others it looks more blood red-ish. Could anyone verify which color is more accurate?

15107365_1232183723509kovs.jpg
30989892891_b4811b0eab_k.jpg

I think it depends on light to be honest. I'll grab a good look in a bit and come back to you. But I do think it depends on the light.

I'm not really sure what they could do to make their 1/3 scale boxes smaller. Everything seems to be packed as compact as possible while still being relatively sturdy and safe. These are simply some big pieces that require big boxes. Necessary evil.

They need to stop being so awesome. :lol

That's definitely from lighting.
Take a look at the edges of his armor, in particular, the silver painted areas. You'll see that blue there as well.

Back