XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's definitely from lighting.
Take a look at the edges of his armor, in particular, the silver painted areas. You'll see that blue there as well.
Thanks Centurion! That's a shame, it would have been cool if they painted it to simulate a glow from the arc. Still, I'm pretty much sold on this. Thanks again guys!

Thanks guys! One last thing, in the picture below IM's arc reactor has a bit of a blue tinge, was this intentionally painted on or a trick of the light?

There is a blue colour at the very back of the rector but you really have to look and it is a lot more subtle than the pic.

Also look up some of the vids on YouTube. See it better there and there are close ups of the reactor to.

Pictures from Leon YI at SHCC 2016

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

14915133_107452526931v0rpa.jpg

14947624_10745252859740qz9.jpg

14963240_107452533597hpoh6.jpg

14915601_10745065593157pxr.jpg

The biggest thing I don't care for is the base. I don't need to a display to tell me what armor type it is. While clever, a bit unnecessary.

He definitely looks dope. Make no bones about it. Can't knock the piece very much over something like that.

Is anyone still waiting on this one from secret compass. It's been a while I'm getting worried am I going to even get this thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ever get your one from secret compass? After spending a good bit of time looking at this piece and getting over the initial wow I get from anything I receive. I genuinely think this is my favourite piece I've ever owned. I absolutely love it. It's amazing

Back