XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you use the flying pose on the shorter version of the base?

Just to share, yes you can use the flying post on the shorter version of the base, it fits perfectly and very stable. You just need to play around with the angle how you want to display.

Just to share, yes you can use the flying post on the shorter version of the base, it fits perfectly and very stable. You just need to play around with the angle how you want to display.

Awesome thanks so much for this!

I was surprised it is compatible...saved me a couple of inches as well on my display :)

Hi guys, just out of curiosity, anyone who has been displaying this statue on its flying pose for a while now, have any of you guys noticed any leaning issues or any loose issues or anything at all? I am a bit scared of displaying it on its flying pose for too long because of the fear that it could fall or get loose. Do any of you statue experts have any thoughts on this and any advice you would be willing to give to a beginner statue collector like me?

Hi guys, just out of curiosity, anyone who has been displaying this statue on its flying pose for a while now, have any of you guys noticed any leaning issues or any loose issues or anything at all? I am a bit scared of displaying it on its flying pose for too long because of the fear that it could fall or get loose. Do any of you statue experts have any thoughts on this and any advice you would be willing to give to a beginner statue collector like me?

I would be also interested to know it. Any opinions? Apparently this statue has a steel rod through it but still... Any opinions are more than welcome.

Contact XM. It's pointless to ask here on the boards where almost nobody has inside knowledge of what XM is shipping out and what the retailers are receiving, if you have any doubt contact them and ask

I posted this in the NECA thread in January of last year. Now I have the real thing arriving next week. I cant wait! This pose always spoke to me.

My Iron Man arrived today. Wow.. Neca is stepping it up. With this and Master Chief in my collection I will definitely be checking for future releases from them. I never would have said a few months ago. While not Hot Toys quality, the sculpt is excellent and the paint job pops even though it is a bit sloppy in places.

I stole Batman's base and used this pose as a reference.
4b7a2902065cd75805c59251143e3951.jpg

This looks far better than I expected from a $100 figure (that I got for $125 shipped)

b7d8a1105b901ec7d396e5fbc30634d9.jpg

db701ebabf24d86f7e92f5d5ded483f0.jpg

18261441c14353b37db99cfe7b01585c.jpg

90dcd0e86b819d348ae20e8582747bed.jpg

f06c68dee89411feee2cce1095cb8a38.jpg

a427716c8d6fdc8959dbb8d2cdf77967.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shop I ordered this from in Indonesia are saying they haven't got their stock yet from XM Singapore. Anyone know if that's legit...is it still being dispatched from XM in batches?

hi bro. i got it already lastweek from indonesia..

Mine just arrived. Totally amazing piece! I've got both this and the IS Iron Man and both are spectacular!

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 121
Congrats aa909. I just received mine today as well! Awesome piece. I didn't expect to like the standing pose as much as I do.

15b0aa1a93d03c61f5675fbe56b0cbbb.jpg

ba062b0a8a5bd39620e739e3b1dcb9d2.jpg

c4d2955c5f8059b1f3bc698475ef02b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats aa909. I just received mine today as well! Awesome piece. I didn't expect to like the standing pose as much as I do.

Flight pose is cool, but I personally like the standing pose more. Either way it's cool to have the option to switch looks ever so often.

Back