XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much It from Simply Toys?

I PO this from BBTS only because there was no deposit required. Got lucky tho bc I didn't expect it to sell out in mins.

Thanks crash1207 for the heads up

$1250? Ouch.... I was talking to one of the US Retailers and they said that their source for XM Statues is marking up the newer statues a lot higher then before... the Crazy thing is even at $1250 it sold out really fast....

I didn't know that Simply Toys would ship to the US. How much did it cost total for those that got it from Simply Toys?

With money conversion the price of the statue was around $520 USD, so even if shipping is $250-$300 USD, people are getting it for $770-$820 USD from Simple Toys, might be less depending on actual shipping costs..

$1250 son of a gun. Simply Toys was SGD 713 which is $518 dollars. That's a hefty mark up geez. They had less than 10 available. I ordered one just for trading for another XM piece if I miss out going forward. No way I keep it at $1250.

$1250 son of a gun. Simply Toys was SGD 713 which is $518 dollars. That's a hefty mark up geez. They had less than 10 available. I ordered one just for trading for another XM piece if I miss out going forward. No way I keep it at $1250.

Agreed.

BBTS's prices have increased dramatically each time a new preorder goes up. I wonder what the threshold is going to be. They are borderline gouging now lol. But if there are buyers, then all it's all good I guess.

Even their "second" shipment of Captain America was repriced at $1199, which is basically a secondary/reseller markup. Phoenix and Thanos at $1099, what a bargain now! Lol

Let's remember that Simply Toys gets these for the wholesaler price and BBTS gets them for the retail price. Plus it costs bbts a craplod to ship them. Bbts is tacking on a nice profit for sure, they have to or else why bother selling them, but They are not directly equatable to simply toys by a mile. It probably costs bbts about 700-800 just to have one show up in their warehouse so of course there is a 25-50% so markup from that.

To be honest it's good bbts marks up. It means their gonna keep getting xm pieces and their is a healthy market

Congrats to those who got this!

I'm waiting on the Classic Iron-Man, so I stayed out of this one.

How much It from Simply Toys?

I PO this from BBTS only because there was no deposit required. Got lucky tho bc I didn't expect it to sell out in mins.

Thanks crash1207 for the heads up

Glad you got in on one. I was hoping to snag one myself but I really couldn't go after it at that price. It'll be one of those that I'll admire from afar evidently.

Spec Fiction has some...

$899 upfront or $999 with a $200 NRD now both options not including shipping.

IRON MAN Mark VII 1/4 Scale Statue by XM STUDIOS – Spec Fiction Shop

You are amazing! Thanks!! I got my PO in over here. I tried to find some info and background on this place. Unfortunately the 899$ option was gone, but still got in the 999$ option... Just worried about shipping costs... I guess when prices are this high, ur gonna pay the piper either way.

Back