XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a great looking piece. So can someone educate me how you go about buying this or any other XM statue as a US customer? Is eBay the only option??

Very much appreciated

Art

you should not know anyone in singapur, you can order directly from BBTS or Secret Compas, they deliver the product direct from singapur, but this iron man is out of stock right now, maybe in the future is in stock but a higher price, if you want to pre order XM figures go to secret compass my friend

you should not know anyone in singapur, you can order directly from BBTS or Secret Compas, they deliver the product direct from singapur, but this iron man is out of stock right now, maybe in the future is in stock but a higher price, if you want to pre order XM figures go to secret compass my friend

excellent, thank you for the info!

Depends on the licence.

You can get the likes of marvel in those shops. Not DC I think. Its cheaper to get from Singapore to usually. But only if you get right at the start. But yes those places are an option to, but you have to be quick.

Last edited:
Congrats!

With the way this piece came out looking magnificent, I'm hoping their Classic Ironman comes out just as good ...or better.

Seen pictures on Facebook of this displayed in the open under natural lighting, best paint job on a 1/4 Iron Man hands down. Echoing those who want the same level of paint for the Classic IM

So I got mine today (first one in uk :D)

I am completely blown away. Truely amazing in person. Truely a work of art. Here are a few crappy phone pics. Which do not do it justice at all. I am very very happy :yess:

So I got mine today (first one in uk :D)

He looks amazing. What I didn't know is you can lay the base flat like you did to mount him. Normally the Mark VII lettering is facing forward and he is standing on top.

SO who's making a custom base for this??? haha

I like the base it comes with since it doesn't take away from the statue, but a nicely done custom one would be awesome to have as well.

I wish he wrote a script or something. I find him hard to listen to

lololol I literally just got done watching his review and was thinking the same thing.

Back