XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm looking for a video review too.
If someone will 'loan' their statue to me, I will gladly make a video review of it. :)

This pic is EPIC!!!
caaacdf22efc6565a3432bc46070ecee.jpg

As good as that picture is though it doesn't show of the XM piece as the centre piece I think it would have been a year ago... That honor goes to the IronStudios piece now IMHO. Don't get me wrong the XM piece does look great, but I know which of the two I would be tracking down now having seen the IS one in person

As good as that picture is though it doesn't show of the XM piece as the centre piece I think it would have been a year ago... That honor goes to the IronStudios piece now IMHO. Don't get me wrong the XM piece does look great, but I know which of the two I would be tracking down now having seen the IS one in person

Have you seen the xm in person to? I originally had ordered the Iron Studios one but cancelled it in favour of xm.

I think that might've just been a matter of composition for the picture, I personally like the XM version better, and I put my money where my mouth is. No matter how much I like the iron studios one, I still can't get over the dancers pose, it just seems a bit too much and over arced

If you don´t saw the XM piece in person you can´t judge. :wink1:

Wow is all I can say. Xm studios mark 7 is the best iron man statue ever I can imagine anyone topping this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you seen the xm in person to? I originally had ordered the Iron Studios one but cancelled it in favour of xm.

No I haven't but...

I think that might've just been a matter of composition for the picture, I personally like the XM version better, and I put my money where my mouth is. No matter how much I like the iron studios one, I still can't get over the dancers pose, it just seems a bit too much and over arced

Having seen the the Iron Studios piece it has one of the most amazing poses, paint apps, and amount of detailing I have ever seen. The "dancers" pose as you refer to it has a great sense of flow and action. It is totally cool if you don't like it and prefer XMs, but i would choose the IronStudios one.

If you don´t saw the XM piece in person you can´t judge. :wink1:

Lol.... We do that all the time... Lol. The XM piece looks great, but I would choose the IronStudios one over it that is for sure as I see certain issues with the XM one that would bother me, and for the price I would have to pay to get it I would have to LOVE everything about it which I just don't... But again that is just my opinion

Last edited:
Back