XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the Stark base did not get approval. Too bad I really liked it. I hope they find something as awesome to put him on.

Looks like the Stark base did not get approval. Too bad I really liked it. I hope they find something as awesome to put him on.

Wuuuuuuuuut?! That's too bad. That is a really nice base and I love how it's used differently depending on the pose. I'm sure XM will come up with something equally amazing to replace it though!!

Looks like the Stark base did not get approval.

i3xl5j.jpg

tumblr_lwbtwwOkoc1qcjokg.gif

vader.jpg

Ross-Why-Would-You-Do-That.gif

DAMMIT! That was beautiful. W T F ?!!?? :monkey4

How about a Chitauri themed base, maybe the wreckage of one of these things:

Leviathan.png

Add a pair of Chitauri corpses to it.

Yes XM confirmed over at SF that the "Stark" base was not approved. Seems it will be close to an original concept.

Not sure if this is new or not

41f1eda4dd6e84c9e4d224bf7f4e5907_zps5b25fc44.jpg

If the prototype statue's 'flight' pose can hold itself up with a single foot pin I don't see why they would need that girder running up the leg. Don't like the look of that girder.

Anyway it's hard to judge monochrome renders...the contrast of the red armour would draw the eye versus concrete grey.

Reserving judgement for now.

I'm afraid it's true :( it's been know for some time now that the base had not been approved :( shame because the concept was a great idea but it would seem that they have sculpted a new dioramic base which I'm totally over the moon about :rock

Those base is really bored....

Really? :dunno why do you think it's boring? It's actually got more detail going into than the original Stark base plus this new base is totally in relation to the Avengers movie of which the MKVII is based on! Your comment of the base being boring is purely based on just an unpainted proto so we are yet to see the paint apps on this to make it all pop! At least give them a chance to complete the base before you can call it boring dude :(

They must be blind.

Or maybe. just practical. The Stark base looked like an accident waiting to happen in a lot of ways. The whole flying pose supported by one small foot peg looked like it might go over if you looked at it wrong. Plus that would be a lot of weight on one small peg, and if gives at all the whole statue would just be done.

Back