XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats nem...beyond the new position it's ALWAYS good to have a plan. :duff
Thanks! Yeah forgot to mention I also started a stealth campaign on the wife. Raised income, lowered expenses and buttered up the misses. This plans operational!

lol smart man....set the plan up from every angle. I'm already in or planning to be in on a lot of XM stuff so I need to setup my plan as things will start getting interesting when these bad boys actually start shipping.

Yeah the sooner you figure something out the better. I think this could get interesting fast because it looks like xm wants to move these quickly as well. I could easily drop 5k in a 6mo window on this stuff not counting what's on order with ss.

LOL... damn you guys are hard to please. 4 DIFFERENT arms, 2 DIFFERENT sets of legs, and a MULTIURPOSE base. Honestly what's next the kitchen sink....lol. Also, while a RDJ portrait for this one would be cool it wouldn't be totally consistent with any scene the Mark VII had in either the Avengers or IM3. Unless you are counting the scene at the end of the Avengers when the suit is TOTALLY trashed.... lol

Full of win. Someone mentioned it earlier but actually just landed a new job with a solid pay increase. I was in a comfort zone making enough to support the family, manage my money and enjoy my hobbies and then XM came along and I was no longer comfortable. It appears my hobby is growing up and so must I. One Iron Man here please

Grats on the new job man, feels good to get that pay bump. I know how you feel, Xm/customs/SS and hunting down the occasional oldies but goodies can really put your wallet through the ringer. Sign me up for one too! ;)

LOL... damn you guys are hard to please. 4 DIFFERENT arms, 2 DIFFERENT sets of legs, and a MULTIURPOSE base. Honestly what's next the kitchen sink....lol. Also, while a RDJ portrait for this one would be cool it wouldn't be totally consistent with any scene the Mark VII had in either the Avengers or IM3. Unless you are counting the scene at the end of the Avengers when the suit is TOTALLY trashed.... lol

This hasn't been marketed as a movie version from what I recall, so I'm not worried about that film consistency at this point. Also, weren't you advocating the triangular Mk 6 reactor for this piece? That isn't movie consistent. :tap

Oh and there should be NO battle damage on XM Iron Man statues. That is SSCs trick to hide paint flaws... lol

:lol At the moment I have faith XM would do the battle damage properly and not have the office cat use it as a scratching post to get the effect.

This hasn't been marketed as a movie version from what I recall, so I'm not worried about that film consistency at this point. Also, weren't you advocating the triangular Mk 6 reactor for this piece? That isn't movie consistent. :tap

:lol At the moment I have faith XM would do the battle damage properly and not have the office cat use it as a scratching post to get the effect.

Yes it is marketed as a movie version! The only two in XM statues thus far.

Back