XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1375559760_img_EHk0cl.jpg

:lol :lecture

This look amazing.

I wonder if the flying pose would hold for a long time... Wouldn't the stress on that small rod cause it to lean? Just judging by pics, it looks like the weight is more on the left...

If that's a solid steel rod it's not going to bend...

Hahaha. Wolverine claws must be the real thing then hahaha

Your body is banging baby I love it when you flaunt it
Time to give it to daddy, *****, now tell me how you want it.

Full of win. Someone mentioned it earlier but actually just landed a new job with a solid pay increase. I was in a comfort zone making enough to support the family, manage my money and enjoy my hobbies and then XM came along and I was no longer comfortable. It appears my hobby is growing up and so must I. One Iron Man here please

Full of win. Someone mentioned it earlier but actually just landed a new job with a solid pay increase. I was in a comfort zone making enough to support the family, manage my money and enjoy my hobbies and then XM came along and I was no longer comfortable. It appears my hobby is growing up and so must I. One Iron Man here please

Just make your kids pay rent so you can afford the XM statues :)

Haha they'll b alright. I did negotiate pricing with all the specialty folks ie landscaper, pest control, house cleaning. Im going heavy on xm and I realized I need a plan

Haha they'll b alright. I did negotiate pricing with all the specialty folks ie landscaper, pest control, house cleaning. Im going heavy on xm and I realized I need a plan

Axe out the house cleaner and have the kiddies learn the fine arts of the vacuum and dust wand for even more XM! :lecture

Congrats on your new job. I did mention it! I am a firm believer of working to get what I want, rather than accepting I can't afford it. Thankfully, I don't want too much. But I took care of ally my XM need by being more aggressive in a few stock trades. I am also working hard on my promotion, that would be like 25-30% pay increase annually if I get next year. I really need to cut down on my visiting of forum, killing my productivity.

Axe out the house cleaner and have the kiddies learn the fine arts of the vacuum and dust wand for even more XM! :lecture

House cleaner do way more than vacuum! In our household, the maid does the vacuum mostly, house cleaner dust, wipe the floors, clean bathroom, windows etc it's a lot of work.

Dang you guys are slave drivers haha. Im good tho. New job positions me to get all the xm statues I want

Congrats on your new job. I did mention it! I am a firm believer of working to get what I want, rather than accepting I can't afford it. Thankfully, I don't want too much. But I took care of ally my XM need by being more aggressive in a few stock trades. I am also working hard on my promotion, that would be like 25-30% pay increase annually if I get next year. I really need to cut down on my visiting of forum, killing my productivity.
Thanks and good luck with the promotion. I look forward to seeing photos of your awesome xm collection one day. I will say this is a rare instance where this hobby actually helped me out financially. Im just soaking it all in right now.

Back