XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't forget guys, there's still a long way to go before this is released...your looking at first quarter of 2015 so still a long way to go where lots of changes may still occur. They still have to add some detail to the base plus add in the Arc Reactor...

Lol... I thnk people missed that...lol

So I have been trying to figure out why the gold faceplate looks off/to long to me, and it is because of the paint app is wrong

This

0fb29e228326a30a09c85073e6717e34_zps47e8b894.jpg

Should be red like this

81bc241ce6d57d6d70e876627ff1a728_zpsb39dbcaa.jpg

So this looks pretty damn sweet, but I will be waiting to see the SSC Mark VII, because from the concept art I have a feeling it will look just as awesome as this does. It won't have all the bells and whistles mind you, but I am sure it will look amazing as well

So you're saying that Sideshow might skip the spinning rims? :)

Man this looks really nice the detail is really great. I hope SSC shows their pictures soon. Does anyone have the Mark 42 by XM? I wonder which company does a better metallic finish? One of my biggest problems with SSC is metal normally does not look like metal from them.

Stop pooping in the thread ! Lol

It's already been modified :) View attachment 119611
:exactly: :rotfl :goodpost:

Thanks for posting this, you beat me to it! XM fixed the helmet shortly after these pics hit due to customer inquiry/response.

That in itself is absolutely amazing and simply refreshing as a customer and should not be overlooked. :rock

When SSC put the 1/4 Iron Patriot up with a fist pump and missing forearm mini gun, it was stated on day 1.
Yet, they can't be bothered to make the proper modification to please their passionate fan base and we're told no modifications will be made.

Take notes Sideshow, XM lessons are in progress.

Its an international statue....aha I lets not forget what they include as well for extras.

Hell I'd pay 700 just for the way they shipped these things.

Then you sir... Are rich! Let's be friends! Haha JP

If you can afford it, more power to you. If you can't, like me, $400 dollar "gamble" on SS is perfect!

These pics are awesome! The detail is amazing and I have a feeling the paint will look incredible ie like Metal. Sign me up. Im ready.

This looks so much better than their Mk42. Something about that statue is ugly to me. Face sculpt is weird and paint all looks caked on, like a girl in an insecure nightclub who doesn't know how to do her makeup.

That IM Mk 42 I heard was getting the most attention of all the XM statues at the show. Actually, the female model at the show was getting the most attention. The IM MK 42 is the only statue from XM so far that I can say for certain I am passing on. This IM Mk7 is more than likely going to be bought.....unless SS's Legacy Mk 7 is great (which from the look of the pics will be awesome).

This looks so much better than their Mk42. Something about that statue is ugly to me. Face sculpt is weird and paint all looks caked on, like a girl in an insecure nightclub who doesn't know how to do her makeup.

Other than the sculpt, the armor paint looked solid in every pic I saw.

What pics did you see where you drew this conclusion on the total statue?

Back