XM Predator by Narin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is the best place to buy XM products ? And any idea how much this will be?

Singapore would be my guess.
Having to pay for shipping to the US takes a lot of the fun away from owning these pieces. Then add to that a middleman cost which most here are using.

Man I wish Sideshow would sell these .. great looking Pred! As a matter of fact all XM pieces would be fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Sideshow Narin " Bad Blood" Predator they sold a few years back
0f45e7a05277def1fc6e85b2b11e2db0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any word if this is worldwide or same region as before?

I know they were pushing very hard to try and make it worldwide. But since there hasn't been any announcement about that happening, I would assume at this stage that it's Asia only. However, there's a slim chance they could be saving the announcement for STGCC.

I got my XM Venom recently and that box was huge and heavy. This thing would need to be shipped in 2 or 3 boxes imo with the size of the switch outs included. Will be a hard sell for anyone overseas if that's the case because it will prolly be close to $2k before shipping.

Ghost Rider box was big but they managed to get it all in one box. If anything I think it'll just be bigger than even that.

If not worldwide are they still gonna do their stand ed. size I wonder...at how much money..? Just have to wait and see on all the details.

Ghost Rider box was big but they managed to get it all in one box. If anything I think it'll just be bigger than even that.

If not worldwide are they still gonna do their stand ed. size I wonder...at how much money..? Just have to wait and see on all the details.

this will be much bigger than GR in depth and height and GR didn't have switch out parts

this will be much bigger than GR in depth and height and GR didn't have switch out parts

1/4 scale motorcycle with lots of flames is enough parts. Base is the size of a large dinner plate.

When I had the Rhino cq (also 1/4 scale), that was overall larger than my Thing PF, but the box was much smaller. All depends on how well they can package it. It would be to their benefit of it all fits into a single box, obviously.

Last edited:
1/4 scale motorcycle with lots of flames is enough parts. Base is the size of a large dinner plate.

When I had the Rhino cq (also 1/4 scale), that was overall larger than my Thing PF, but the box was much smaller. All depends on how well they can package it. It would be to their benefit of it all fits into a single box, obviously.

It really does depend on how creative they get with packaging. I can see them stacking the Styrofoam inside. Either way, the dimensions of the box will be huge.

Back