XM Captain America - The Honorary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from Alex Huang at SHCC 2016

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

14937176_988736137922lho4a.jpg

14956579_9887361545898cqmf.jpg

14915544_9887362312555dofy.jpg

14980840_98873618458938rcs.jpg

Simple. But I like the pose. It's fitting for Capt.

The face is pretty darn good. The base reminds me of something from Bowen.

Man, I was so gung ho with this piece early on. But now I have to push it to the side. XM has so many other pieces that I want ...I just can't pull the trigger on this. Decisions, decisions.

Man, I was so gung ho with this piece early on. But now I have to push it to the side. XM has so many other pieces that I want ...I just can't pull the trigger on this. Decisions, decisions.

....especially when you have options like Sideshow, which I absolutely love.

That's the attitude I want from everyone. I want the flippers to have to sell this for a low price....to me :)

Pictures from Vinniko Wijaya

"XM Studio Captain America Sentinel of Liberty 1st batch Review:

I always like museum pose, it give the collector a chance to admire the detail and beauty over a statue. Despite all the underated and critic, include the salute position, i straight away fall in love with this captain once see the prototype.

The presence of charismatic steve rogers was here with his unmasked head, you got All the XM tons of accessories as always: 3 interchangeable head (unmasked, classic potrait, modern potrait)
2 interchangeable shield (Classic kite & Modern Shield). The salute position was perfect right at the eyebrow. The base was classic and classy fit with the pose. The package was different, its flat and smart package. Must have statue for Captain America fans out there.

Enjoy the photos, taken with a mobile phone. For Indonesian collector see up close and personal only at Toys Cafe.

Great job XM Studios Premium Collectibles, Bryan Tan, Ben Ang, Ang Seng & Team""

1fnpda.jpg

2cyqnh.jpg

3oaown.jpg

4sarj5.jpg

5j7pzs.jpg

6z4pxc.jpg

7e5pgo.jpg

8b9q5x.jpg

99tr0g.jpg

10vtpe2.jpg

11efo4g.jpg

12omqu8.jpg

134qoiv.jpg

1489ptq.jpg

15s8oxc.jpg

Pictures from Cody Ng Hong Chee

"Finally got a chance to unbox mine. It is a lot better than expected really love this piece. All 3 heads are awesome... somehow better than the prototype I feel. My only comment on it is the blue is slightly darker than what I have in mine. Need to find some way to make the kite shield stand. Just love to display some accessories with the main statue

So excited till u forgot to take photo of the xm code on the base..."

19toiv.jpg

2lfp53.jpg

3g1pej.jpg

4moorn.jpg

562ri6.jpg

6onob1.jpg

Back