XM Captain America - The Honorary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this one is going to be hell of hard to get lol........even compared to normal hardness of acquiring other XM pieces :horror

Oh yeah... really not easy.

I'm actually a little surprised none of the former military guys on the forums haven't said anything about his salute. In any case, he still looks really good but I have no use for either of the other heads or the original shield.

Yeah they are working on it... not crisp enough yet ... but Mufizal is still working away.

Looks good to me. :wave I can't see anything wrong at all? Only thing wrong is there's no paint on the statue????

This is the smallest XM base ever but still very detailed and nice in its own way. :) but I still prefer massive space killing bases.

I love it, just like a monument.

Yea. And they should paint it that way.

captain-america-113-cover-steranko.jpg

Legs are definitely weird.
I don't think he should be saluting like that, it's not a proper salute.

Base small but the detail is amazing

Legs are definitely weird.
I don't think he should be saluting like that, it's not a proper salute.

Base small but the detail is amazing
I'm thinking their mirrored the legs and the knee cap looks inwards.

It kind of looks like they have his knees in the wrong place, I also noticed the head looks a bit small compared to his body.

It kind of looks like they have his knees in the wrong place, I also noticed the head looks a bit small compared to his body.
Now that you mention it, it does look a bit small.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

[emoji38]

I'm outta the XM loop. I like their stuff, but I have my hands full with SCC.

You?
Yeah going to try and find somebody to try and get this for me. I'm interested in the venom too. Just the hard part is finding someone to help out getting it here and the shipping is killer. SCC OR SSC?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back