XM Captain America - The Honorary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Cap for the collection. A stellar piece from XM.

IMG_3153.JPG
IMG_3155.JPG
IMG_3159.JPG
IMG_3160.JPG

So stoked, I just ordered XM's Honorary Captain America...Hopefully he'll get here soon, this will be my first XM statue.

Pictures from Steven Anthony Nunez

"I'm able and totally proud to own the finest Captain America statue ever made. I knew how much I really wanted this, but always thought that I wouldn't get it. However, I got lucky and Odeh ordered two of them. He's right...for anyone who is able to obtain it, this is the only Cap you'll ever need for a collection. It is huge and incredibly heavy...built and painted to last a lifetime.

If Steve Rogers was a real person, he'd want this to place on his nightstand next to his bed when he sleeps at night. Stan Lee would want this buried with him. It is soooo damn good...an upgrade to every Cap statue out there in the market in every possible way. Three switch-out heads, two switch-out shields, and a salute that's the icing on the best Captain America cake ever made. Everything that reflects this character in one perfect sculpt. Thank you so much, Odeh. And thank you, XM. This will never leave me."

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

2sijq7.jpg

3srkbk.jpg

4haj5l.jpg

560jia.jpg

6biklv.jpg

723kww.jpg

8cpj66.jpg

9lzk10.jpg

10ijjme.jpg

11xtj31.jpg

12oejxp.jpg

13fzk4m.jpg

14pgjjd.jpg

15i5jww.jpg

16dej4q.jpg

17t1jou.jpg

18lckl0.jpg

19z1k8v.jpg

20dauqa.jpg

2158u2z.jpg

225hucx.jpg

23klu0o.jpg

24efug9.jpg

25xyuqi.jpg

26y4u8k.jpg

Beautiful shot. Super tall bc of the base. SS looks too bulky next to XM. The SS blue is lighter blue?

Still normal price at my area

someone mentioned that the original PO price was 990 SGD, which is 700USD. and you said its normal?!
i wonder anyone will pay more than double the price to get this in the aftermarket. i would rather wait
until the price dropped below $900, or simply wait for the next captain america.

Back