XM Captain America - The Honorary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally never liked OG cap, I love allied charge and really like Honorary. I am not a big fan of the first xm cap but OG ss cap gets blown away by either XM. That dam hand.... I don't get it same with that Iron spiderman sss put out (and black) that dam hand......

The flag holding one would've been my definitive Cap statue but couldn't get a hold of one especially with the XM shipping prices. I'm hoping the P1 Cap turns out great.

XM Honorary. Liked SS Allied Charge a lot but XM Sentinel of Liberty is iconic to me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That SSC OG Cap is still boss, IMO. Second, in the Allied Charge Cap. I've never been fond of the XM offerings unfortunately.

I don't care for either XM Caps. Too many things off with the sculpts for me personally. Especially the Honarary Cap. I was really hoping XM would use a different sculptor for their 2nd Cap since I didn't like the 1st one. When they used the same sculptor that sealed it for me. I hope they do another classic Cap but hand the sculpting assignment over to the K bros. I know they'd give us a KILLER looking Cap.

I don't care for either XM Caps. Too many things off with the sculpts for me personally. Especially the Honarary Cap. I was really hoping XM would use a different sculptor for their 2nd Cap since I didn't like the 1st one. When they used the same sculptor that sealed it for me. I hope they do another classic Cap but hand the sculpting assignment over to the K bros. I know they'd give us a KILLER looking Cap.

We must be on the same brainwave. Although I like the 1st XM Cap more than the 2nd XM Cap, I didn't like 1st one enough to buy it. I'm hoping for a better fully sculpted Cap to be released as well.

We must be on the same brainwave. Although I like the 1st XM Cap more than the 2nd XM Cap, I didn't like 1st one enough to buy it. I'm hoping for a better fully sculpted Cap to be released as well.

That's EXACTLY how I feel on the topic.

Amen. Maybe I should go find the threads of the other Cap statues and post in them about how they are inferior to me.... (rolls eyes)

Amen. Maybe I should go find the threads of the other Cap statues and post in them about how they are inferior to me.... (rolls eyes)

I'm not saying the sideshow PFs are superior. I just never cared for either XM Cap statues. My frustration boils down to the fact that I'm still waiting for a 1/4 classic Cap I like from any company. I need a classic 1/4 Cap for my collection in the worst way (same with a 1/4 classic HULK). The wait has become infuriating. :gah:

It's a boss statue except the silly, over-the-top threads on the boots look real bad. Why would you have threads on the top part of the boot? LOL It makes no sense at all. You wouldn't tie that portion of the boot...wtf...smh
The body proportions look decent although the head is a tad bit small. I like this better than my Sideshow PF with the thunder thighs, lobster claw hand and oil drum waist.
And who was the ****** bag artist at Marvel several years back who thought it was a good idea to **** tradition in the ass and flatten the wings on Cap's head? I see these flattened wings on everything now and it pisses me off. They should have given you a fourth head here with the full classic mask and wings.

It's a boss statue except the silly, over-the-top threads on the boots look real bad. Why would you have threads on the top part of the boot? LOL It makes no sense at all. You wouldn't tie that portion of the boot...wtf...smh
The body proportions look decent although the head is a tad bit small. I like this better than my Sideshow PF with the thunder thighs, lobster claw hand and oil drum waist.
And who was the ****** bag artist at Marvel several years back who thought it was a good idea to **** tradition in the ass and flatten the wings on Cap's head? I see these flattened wings on everything now and it pisses me off. They should have given you a fourth head here with the full classic mask and wings.

Hahaha that cracks me up

I'm not saying the sideshow PFs are superior. I just never cared for either XM Cap statues. My frustration boils down to the fact that I'm still waiting for a 1/4 classic Cap I like from any company. I need a classic 1/4 Cap for my collection in the worst way (same with a 1/4 classic HULK). The wait has become infuriating. :gah:

I am waiting for Thor too. He's not getting much love despite the movies.

Quick pic of this underrated beauty. My 2nd ever statue, and so it begins...

Attachments

• IMG_20180902_204141.jpg
    IMG_20180902_204141.jpg
    438.1 KB · Views: 75
Quick pic of this underrated beauty. My 2nd ever statue, and so it begins...

I just got this yesterday! Absolutely the best Cap statue out there. For all the people complaining about the new Sideshow PF, they should get this. It can be had for around $750 on eBay or $900-950 from Singapore-based Facebook sellers.

Back