XM Boba Fett 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder why they even chose Fett as their first foray into the Star Wars line. He's popular and all, but not really a character I'd consider iconic enough to get the ball rolling. If it was Vader, or Luke+Yoda etc. then yea that would defo make more sense.

I have to disagree with this. the best villain next to vader and he literally had less than 5min total in the movies. fett sells better than almost anything else star wars related. it was a smart move to pick him first in my opinion.

Wonder why they even chose Fett as their first foray into the Star Wars line. He's popular and all, but not really a character I'd consider iconic enough to get the ball rolling. If it was Vader, or Luke+Yoda etc. then yea that would defo make more sense.

IMO he is one of the top echelon of star wars characters and many were gushing over this piece when the initial concept art was revealed. IIRC next up for PO would be Vader set since he is already painted, so we have that to look forward to

IMO he is one of the top echelon of star wars characters and many were gushing over this piece when the initial concept art was revealed. IIRC next up for PO would be Vader set since he is already painted, so we have that to look forward to

I still haven't seen the Anakin/Vader trio. Looking forward to it.

I just wish they could show stuff, I'm sure they could too. People knowing what's more in stock for the line...

Its unfortunate that the Star Wars line is very heavily under the thumb of DIsney compared to Marvel, only best thing to do is wait for an official reveal
Only thing that I can say is the statues I have seen are very well sculpted and I'm thoroughly impressed, especially Maul. He is a BIG diorama piece.

I think it'd be best to wait for the painted sculpts before passing any decision on them. XM Maul looks promising, but yes he's also crazy huge. Anyone who prefers a more subtle, assassin Maul would definitely go for the SS one (leaving all price issues aside).

The biggest issue I see with Disney not allowing XM to show their Star Wars statues is they get no input from their customers... It's like Maul, everyone says he's huge, XM needs to take into consideration display area otherwise very few will be able to get him which would be a bummer...

The biggest issue I see with Disney not allowing XM to show their Star Wars statues is they get no input from their customers... It's like Maul, everyone says he's huge, XM needs to take into consideration display area otherwise very few will be able to get him which would be a bummer...

We'll XM does a lot of big things. Also if you want smaller the new SS one looks to be shaping up nicely and it's a very small foot print.

well, thems the breaks I guess :p i like the idea that it's a cool big dio, I don't mind mixed media as long as it looks good

It's pretty cool but we all have opinions. I prefer SS version over this but I love both. Plus my Jango will match better lol.

What is the cost? I like the cartoon look of the smoke but overall the rest is not cartoony I mean making the smoke realistic may be impossible lol

pm me if you are keen on getting one. selling near PO cost. have vader as well

pm me if you are keen on getting one. selling near PO cost. have vader as well

If that's to me I meant I already have the SS version and the Vader too. Just waiting on the match JF can't wait looks to good.

well, thems the breaks I guess :p i like the idea that it's a cool big dio, I don't mind mixed media as long as it looks good

If there's no way sculpting and paint could achieve the correct look, then yes, I don't mind MM either.

We'll XM does a lot of big things. Also if you want smaller the new SS one looks to be shaping up nicely and it's a very small foot print.

Which SS one? The only one I know of is 25.5" tall which is just too tall for my display

Which SS one? The only one I know of is 25.5" tall which is just too tall for my display

the new maul pf that's coming, not sure about the height but doesn't look like it'll be too tall

attachment.php

I can't imagine the old one is taller though o_0?

Back