Statue XM 1/4 scale STORM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Storm is fantastic. Can’t fault it other than the part were the storm cloud ends you can see there is a joint we’re it’s attached. If they fix that it’s flawless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pictures from PixelPerfect at STGCC 2017

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

1xauxs.jpg

2srucd.jpg

3efux4.jpg

Edition Size... 420

Smoke em if you got em :)

Nice low edition size, glad I picked one up.

Can't wait for this one. Already paid for and I hope it ships on time in August. Is XM usually good with their estimated arrivals? I'm used to expecting 4-10 month delays on most things lately. Anyway, crossed fingers for August.

Wow, that is a low ES. Especially since sideshow dumped the Lee PF line without releasing a white Storm. I felt certain that many of the Lee PF collectors would pick up this XM Storm to add to their Lee PF lineup. Not to mention, this is an absolutely phenomenal looking statue. I don't even like the Lee costume and I'm on the fence with this piece just because of how incredible she turned out. I was kind of hoping to see if sideshow is going to release a new Storm PF in the new X-MEN PF lineup before I'd have to make a decision on the XM Storm. Hopefully, I'll still be able to pick this up at a reasonable price down the line if sideshow doesn't release a new Storm PF or I don't like the way it looks if they do.

Yeah, that's quite a bit lower than I thought it would be. I was guessing around 800, especially since this is the only licensed Jim Lee Storm in this scale, and it's quite frankly, the best Storm statue ever produced.

With the new MTO system your probably going to see a lot of low Edition Sizes for most of XM statues..

These statues will feel more like custom statues then mass produced...

With the new MTO system your probably going to see a lot of low Edition Sizes for most of XM statues..

These statues will feel more like custom statues then mass produced...

I definitely have no issues with getting a more rare piece, I was just shocked she wasn't closer to the 800 range due to how amazing she is.

Congrats to all that ordered this piece. It’s simply stunning and Jim Lee was the right move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a perfect world, companies would visit each character in a certain style and then move on to the next era. For the X-Men, they could do the original, the 80's, and 90's Lee for many different characters. It stinks that Sideshow has the license to 1/4 X-Men because they aren't really faithful to any era. They make mashups of different eras and then add their own take on costumes. It's really more like fan art than any particular X-Men we grew up with. As for moving on from Jim Lee costumes, they really haven't been well executed yet in 1/4 scale. This is the first 1/4 Lee storm and many of the previous Lee statues from sideshow have been questionable (pajamas). I wish they would just pick an era and knock it out in like a year or two. Then move on.

This will be my first Statue piece! I'm so excited!

Congrats, this will be an amazing piece. I plan on having her paired with XM Black panther. I appreciate XM quality but their prices are extremely high. Most likely these two will be my only XM pieces, even though I do like the new Death Stroke samurai statue!

Back