Statue XM 1/4 scale STORM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish I had known about that Magneto back when he was released. I'm now hosed on ever owning a good Magneto.

The XM on throne is now WAY beyond my price range. While I love the white statue, I can't see myself spending $1,200 on a Magneto in that costume. And the Sideshow PF, oh I mean "maquette" is a total joke to me. The re-labeling (and jacking up the price), the horrible EX head with the David Hasselhoff hair and the fabric cape makes that a pass.

Hopefully something you like pops up soon. I'm open to a true classic 1/4 Mags myself.

I wonder if XM is doing a Captain Marvel. I also think XM need to do another Thanos piece. Now that they have gotten better and better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if XM is doing a Captain Marvel. I also think XM need to do another Thanos piece. Now that they have gotten better and better.

I'm sure we'll see some more revisits down the line. Cap, HULK, Mags, Phoenix, and Wolverine all have been revisited already.

I don’t see it happening anytime soon with Captain Marvel considering they can’t get rid of the old one still. I think even Thanos is still relatively easy to find brand new but I can see them attempting him again based on his growing popularity but it will be hard to top Sideshow. Who they really need to do again, is Thor! I know they can make a killer one at this stage of their game. The bust proves it.

I don’t see it happening anytime soon with Captain Marvel considering they can’t get rid of the old one still. I think even Thanos is still relatively easy to find brand new but I can see them attempting him again based on his growing popularity but it will be hard to top Sideshow. Who they really need to do again, is Thor! I know they can make a killer one at this stage of their game. The bust proves it.

That I agree on. I want a Thor, and I haven't been able to convince myself to buy the XM statue when I look at the bust and see how insanely better the bust is vs. the full size statue.

Unfortunately they are not doing another classic Thor but rather a made up one which does look really good so far

Unfortunately they are not doing another classic Thor but rather a made up one which does look really good so far

Yeah I’ve seen that non comicbook version of Thor but I heard that’s going to be a line during that time period so I think they can still do another Thor. Their first attempt at Thor, I wasn’t impressed.

Yeah I’ve seen that non comicbook version of Thor but I heard that’s going to be a line during that time period so I think they can still do another Thor. Their first attempt at Thor, I wasn’t impressed.

That first attempt was very bland. Actually most of their earlier stuff was including their Thanos She Hulk and Captain Marvel all forgetful pieces. They picked up their game after Mags dropped

That first attempt was very bland. Actually most of their earlier stuff was including their Thanos She Hulk and Captain Marvel all forgetful pieces. They picked up their game after Mags dropped

I would say even more were bland, second Captain America to me is bland, Hulk, Ant-Man is nothing special, Elektra, Kraven, Dr Strange is alright but so much more can be done with him. Bucky was a miss but that’s one of the newer ones. They screws up most of the Avengers lol. Hawkeye is one of their better Avenger statues lol

I would say even more were bland, second Captain America to me is bland, Hulk, Ant-Man is nothing special, Elektra, Kraven, Dr Strange is alright but so much more can be done with him. Bucky was a miss but that’s one of the newer ones. They screws up most of the Avengers lol. Hawkeye is one of their better Avenger statues lol

I was about to say that there are others also but can’t remember them all lol. Thanks for sharing that. I actually can’t remember that Ant Man piece. Dr Strange came out ok. I actually think the Winter Soldier piece is better than I thought though it was a bad move not to do a bloody switch out head with the half mask face shocking they didn’t do this it would have gain better responses. Kraven gosh that statue was a miss for me. Yeah I think they can do a lot better revisiting some of these pieces with artists such as Caleb Nefzen who I think smashed Moon Knight and Scorpion. They lost Daniel but gained Caleb lol nuts

I was about to say that there are others also but can’t remember them all lol. Thanks for sharing that. I actually can’t remember that Ant Man piece. Dr Strange came out ok. I actually think the Winter Soldier piece is better than I thought though it was a bad move not to do a bloody switch out head with the half mask face shocking they didn’t do this it would have gain better responses. Kraven gosh that statue was a miss for me. Yeah I think they can do a lot better revisiting some of these pieces with artists such as Caleb Nefzen who I think smashed Moon Knight and Scorpion. They lost Daniel but gained Caleb lol nuts

I agree with your idea with Winter Soldier and I also think his hair is too short. I’m not a Moon Knight fan but the statue is a piece of art for sure. I think Scorpion is an absolute homerun. I didn’t pre order him because I have so many lol but I might pick him up in the aftermarket eventually.

I agree with your idea with Winter Soldier and I also think his hair is too short. I’m not a Moon Knight fan but the statue is a piece of art for sure. I think Scorpion is an absolute homerun. I didn’t pre order him because I have so many lol but I might pick him up in the aftermarket eventually.

Winter Soldiers hair should have been longer. My only guess is they didn’t want it clashing with the movie version. I much prefer Iron Studios Winter Soldier even though it’s the movie version

Winter Soldiers hair should have been longer. My only guess is they didn’t want it clashing with the movie version. I much prefer Iron Studios Winter Soldier even though it’s the movie version

That's an easy fix. 2 portraits....one with short hair (like they are now offering) and a comic based long haired portrait. Done. XM dropped the ball on WS by not offering a second long haired portrait. I'm sure it cost them some sales. I would only want to display him with long hair. Other than that, I actually like the sculpt on the WS and think it looks great.

That's an easy fix. 2 portraits....one with short hair (like they are now offering) and a comic based long haired portrait. Done. XM dropped the ball on WS by not offering a second long haired portrait. I'm sure it cost them some sales. I would only want to display him with long hair. Other than that, I actually like the sculpt on the WS and think it looks great.

I think Winter Soldier was one of their earlier concepts and some of the earlier ones didn’t have switch out heads. Now most of them have 2-3 switchout heads with numerous arm switchouts. They knew it wasn’t going to sell well because it’s numbered very low

This! I wish XM would make another Thor as well. One that will match the Beta Ray Bill statue they recently released.

This Storm statue is nice, tho. Love it!

This! I wish XM would make another Thor as well. One that will match the Beta Ray Bill statue they recently released.

This Storm statue is nice, tho. Love it!

Hopefully it’s on their radar.

I like how you circled back around to Storm because we all ventured off a little in this thread lol

Back