Statue XM 1/4 scale STORM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I just noticed that now that you mentioned it. That's a good question. Hopefully Grumpy can give us some answers. I just want to be certain they haven't been removed entirely. I would not be happy with that.

That pic was a production pic! They will be there in the production run. Would be cool if you could remove them also lol.

3b35fe0ad77e842102c9f4d4a850800f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this statue. I pre ordered it. I intend on having most of the X-Men line from XM. I missed the boat on Magneto unfortunately and I’m not willing to spend $3000 on him. As for this Storm I will be displaying the action pose. I’m not a fan of the laughing enjoying her powers pose.

^^^dude break that up into paragraphs and I’ll read it and reply appropriately. But guessing from the length it’s a long rant :huh

It's already a paragraph. You're just too scared to acknowledge you read it, and reply to it, because it's the truth. In fact, I KNOW you already read it. Your weak attempt to be dismissive of the post is just so you don't have to respond to it. You must think you're so smart and witty.

That pic was a production pic! They will be there in the production run. Would be cool if you could remove them also lol.

3b35fe0ad77e842102c9f4d4a850800f.jpg

So long as they are there and not easily broken, it's all good. XM has a great history of packing their merch well and it arriving safely so I don't think it'll be a concern of any kind. I'm truly starting to feel my resolve weakening. Man, I just love the way this Storm looks.

On another note... moving on to the actual statue =)

Well, we are talking about a member who provided pics and info of this very statue in a post. So technically, I guess we can say the discussion of it is thread related. :lol

I love this statue. I pre ordered it. I intend on having most of the X-Men line from XM. I missed the boat on Magneto unfortunately and I’m not willing to spend $3000 on him. As for this Storm I will be displaying the action pose. I’m not a fan of the laughing enjoying her powers pose.

I have the OG XM Mags. It's a phenomenal statue. However, if I did miss out on it, I don't think I could ever bring myself to pay $3000 for it. With a wife and 2 kids, I just can't justify it. I'd have to wait and hope for another classic styled 1/4 Mags. There's always the Magneto MAQ if you like how it looks. I agree with you on the action pose for Storm. I personally think it's the best way to display her.

I have the OG XM Mags. It's a phenomenal statue. However, if I did miss out on it, I don't think I could ever bring myself to pay $3000 for it. With a wife and 2 kids, I just can't justify it. I'd have to wait and hope for another classic styled 1/4 Mags. There's always the Magneto MAQ if you like how it looks. I agree with you on the action pose for Storm. I personally think it's the best way to display her.

You certainly have a grail no doubt. I believe Mags is in the 4K region now brand new, or as a very good used one went for 3k, still holds it’s price well considering how old this piece is.

You certainly have a grail no doubt. I believe Mags is in the 4K region now brand new, or as a very good used one went for 3k, still holds it’s price well considering how old this piece is.

Man, the PO for Mags was nuts. That piece caused so much anxiety here on PO day. I actually missed out on him completely. It was only through the generosity of another forum member here that I was able to score him at retail price back then. To this day I'm grateful and appreciate to have Mags in my collection. Mags is my all time favorite villain. I even have the base signed by Stan Lee. I don't think I could ever part with it.

It's already a paragraph. You're just too scared to acknowledge you read it, and reply to it, because it's the truth. In fact, I KNOW you already read it. Your weak attempt to be dismissive of the post is just so you don't have to respond to it. You must think you're so smart and witty.

see, now that's a nice short paragraph I can read on my phone :)

next time I call out grumpy (which could be any moment now - be sure to check the other forum too!), just take a second and hit "return" a couple of times every 4 sentence so I can enjoy reading your looooooooooooong rants. You're actually quite entertaining.

Now let's respect the other forum members and get back to the statue, grumpy's marketing pics are actually quite good.

if you want to continue this you can PM me, we can talk about your definition of "disingenuous" since it comes from a different dictionary than Websters

I have the OG XM Mags. It's a phenomenal statue. However, if I did miss out on it, I don't think I could ever bring myself to pay $3000 for it. With a wife and 2 kids, I just can't justify it. I'd have to wait and hope for another classic styled 1/4 Mags.

Not worth it personally. I've owned that statue twice (paid 3k$ the first time, then 1.5k$ the second) and both times I just got annoyed that I spent so much that I ended up getting rid of it. It's a great looking statue, especially if you got it for retail, but now after owning it I'm good.

I really wish I had known about that Magneto back when he was released. I'm now hosed on ever owning a good Magneto.

The XM on throne is now WAY beyond my price range. While I love the white statue, I can't see myself spending $1,200 on a Magneto in that costume. And the Sideshow PF, oh I mean "maquette" is a total joke to me. The re-labeling (and jacking up the price), the horrible EX head with the David Hasselhoff hair and the fabric cape makes that a pass.

I know I can get one brand new for like $3200-$3400 but I’m not willing to spend that. I haven’t really looked into it and contacted many sellers because I’m not serious about getting it for that price. If I seen one for $2500, I would probably grab it instantly.

I did pre order the Magneto Maquette. I do wish it didn’t have the fabric cape but maybe someone will a custom for it. I also have White Magneto on pre order as well! I’m a big X-Men fan lol

Not worth it personally. I've owned that statue twice (paid 3k$ the first time, then 1.5k$ the second) and both times I just got annoyed that I spent so much that I ended up getting rid of it. It's a great looking statue, especially if you got it for retail, but now after owning it I'm good.

How did you get that statue for $1500? I wouldn’t even hesitate to buy it at that price. That’s a steal!

I did pre order the Magneto Maquette. I do wish it didn’t have the fabric cape but maybe someone will a custom for it. I also have White Magneto on pre order as well! I’m a big X-Men fan lol

I prefer the White Magneto over that Sideshow Maquette

see, now that's a nice short paragraph I can read on my phone :)

next time I call out grumpy (which could be any moment now - be sure to check the other forum too!), just take a second and hit "return" a couple of times every 4 sentence so I can enjoy reading your looooooooooooong rants. You're actually quite entertaining.

Now let's respect the other forum members and get back to the statue, grumpy's marketing pics are actually quite good.

if you want to continue this you can PM me, we can talk about your definition of "disingenuous" since it comes from a different dictionary than Websters

For the sake of just moving on I'll say...whatever.

It's just obviously not for you if you owned it twice and sold it off. Hopefully, some company will make a Magneto statue to your liking in the near future. I'm still holding out for a true 1/4 classic Mags myself even though I own the OG XM Mags and love it. There's just something about that classic costume and Mags is my all time favorite villain.

Back