Xensation Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grey Worm is on the 'short list' of figures I'd like from Xensation, so I'm pleased. Its also encouraging they might be willing to do figures with some armor or more intricate costuming.

Also would like to see Varys, Littlefinger, Beric, Olyenna, Sam, Missandei, Tormund, Oberyn, Melisandre, Podrick (armor might be an issue there).
I expect Sansa to still be made by Threezero (about all I really need from them before they throw in the towel), so didn't include her.
Didn't include Jorah since I already bought the custom head, but I'd still buy him if he was made. Probably get just about anything they make, really, as long as the price stays low.

Less interested in characters from earlier seasons that didn't make it to the end (even though the material was better). Top picks from that era would be Robb, Margeary, Ygritte, Barristan Selmy.

Littlefinger, Varys, Olyenna, Tormund, Oberyn, Melisandre and Sansa would all make excellent shelf-presence figures.

I don't expect ThreeZero to make Sansa. They already seem glacially slow and, if they continue, have Arya 2.0, Jaime 2.0, Dani 2.0 and the poll-winner Ser Gregor to make.

Yeah, I bought a custom Sansa head just in case. Figure I can always make one in a different outfit than what Threezero puts out (if it even happens).

Sure, I'd buy all of those Threezero supposedly has planned. But I can't say I'm really too excited about the 2.0s. Maybe a better Dany, but that's about it.

Yeah, I bought a custom Sansa head just in case. Figure I can always make one in a different outfit than what Threezero puts out (if it even happens).

Sure, I'd buy all of those Threezero supposedly has planned. But I can't say I'm really too excited about the 2.0s. Maybe a better Dany, but that's about it.

we are still searching for a good custom Dany. Which Sansa head did you buy?

Pics and their store are easily found - just Google 'Sculpt4ever'. I just have the unpainted sculpts and they're not with me at the moment. They have a Dany head too, agentghost.

Finally received my Bronn yesterday almost 1 month to the day after shipping. Have to say, he’s a pretty poor figure which is disappointing after the highs of Davos and Tywin. Not unexpected given the proto pics but hopefully Xensation up their game again for Greyworm. Bronn is joining Dany on the bottom shelf of my detolf!

kB8WtmF.jpg

MmM3VFh.jpg

soexugG.jpg

Little Finger and Varys should absolutely be made.
I'd be really surprised. If that list of things to come is anything to go by then it looks like they're sticking to S8 "main" or hero type characters. Though I'd go for both from S2 or S3 for sure. When they were interesting.lol But that ain't happening. No way.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I'd like a new Hound, just for a sculpt with better hair and paint job. In his woods outfit or snow gear would give them an excuse to make a version that hadn't been done before.

Even Pizza's masterful pictures cannot salvage that Bronn figure. A genuine disappointment, no way around it. Sad that it will be the only Bronn even licensed in 1/6th.

Even Pizza's masterful pictures cannot salvage that Bronn figure. A genuine disappointment, no way around it. Sad that it will be the only Bronn even licensed in 1/6th.

It’s a very bad figure sad to say.

I tried to fix it up a bit and it’s still a dud. I’ll share pics I’ve true next couple of days.

Back