Xensation Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate the vote of confidence. I'm eager to see what RaymondF and davejames and several others will do with this one. But like you, I fear that pleather cracking apart over time.

I wonder if there's a suitable replacement jerkin (or whatever its called) out there from another figure. Maybe you could just re-glue those belt closures onto a better jacket.

Also, like that you have Mola Ram on your detolf!

You gotta have Mola Ram. Wouldn't be a party without him.

Had to give up on the notion of keeping stuff together by movie/show a long time ago. Space is the enemy in the collecting game.

Here's a wider shot of that particular bank of Detolfs.

image0 (2).jpeg

There are two more banks just like it. And then there are shelves ... and then the other shelves ... and the stuff on the desks ... and the stuff in the living room ...

You know, now that I"m thinking about it, there's a chance I may have a problem.

Bronn's with his buds....
0C5ADEDD-8AFF-40A7-9AEB-84C44F9AA8BF.jpg
Hmm, rotate?

Attachments

• 51977897-4461-41BE-A6EF-CB655080336E.jpg
    51977897-4461-41BE-A6EF-CB655080336E.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 224
Thank you very much for your answer. Really great custom.I saw the head on ebay, too bad it's not painted, it seem more accurate than the threezero. But since I suck at painting... see you soon.

I wonder how they are selecting their figures? By ease of build and profit margin? Or by popularity? If by popularity, I wonder where they are getting their information?

Not sure how popular Grey Worm is, but if its another Bronn -- in terms of sales -- then I'm not sure how much farther Xensation will go with GoT.

I wonder how they are selecting their figures? By ease of build and profit margin? Or by popularity? If by popularity, I wonder where they are getting their information?

Not sure how popular Grey Worm is, but if its another Bronn -- in terms of sales -- then I'm not sure how much farther Xensation will go with GoT.

Grey worm is another wrong choice, There are so many secondary characters that would sell more and probably threezero will never do.
I think about Jorah, Drogo (high license cost probably), Theon, Gregor Clegane, Robb, Melisandre, Stannis, Tormund, Oberyn, Petyr, VARYS.

Grey worm is another wrong choice, There are so many secondary characters that would sell more and probably threezero will never do.
I think about Jorah, Drogo (high license cost probably), Theon, Gregor Clegane, Robb, Melisandre, Stannis, Oberyn, Petyr, VARYS.

Little Finger and Varys should absolutely be made.

Back