Xensation Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL. Here's our new figure! Let's show him behind another figure and out of focus.

I was initially disappointed in the other two until I saw it in hand. I think it will be OK and at the very least have a lot to work with

Even taking poor photographs into account, I haven't seen a single image of Bronn that looks even close to the quality of Tywin or Davos. It's strange because their first two were so good. I'm more than willing to change my mind but until I see something that motivates me to pick this up I am going to pass. Too bad because Bronn was a fun character and a good choice for a figure by Xensation.

Hmm. Not sure they did anything to improve the sculpt. Hard to tell in that shot. Still seeing a lot of young Richard Harris/George Carlin and not as much Jerome Flynn. Hoping that he'll impress a bit more in hand. Luckily he's relatively inexpensive, so I'll take a flyer on him.

I’m the first person to crucify a sculpt trust me. But I really really think we need to wait for at least one picture that’s not out of focus and behind another figure to condemn lol.

Oh, I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm certainly not condemning this. Just saying I hope it looks better in hand than it has in any of the photos so far. (This pic plus the ones on the order page.) Hard to tell if they've done anything to improve it. I wouldn't be mad if they didn't. I mean, it IS unlicensed and it would be pretty irresponsible for them to sink too many of their company's resources into a figure and a line that could be ended tomorrow with a stern letter from a lawyer. I'm still buying it. Hoping for the best. Preparing for mild disappointment, but hoping for the best.

C2gn0bw.jpg

Xensation just posted this, didn't jump out to me but people figured it's Grey Worm.

Yup. That's definitely Grey Worm.

Wormy.jpg

Interesting that they're doing a figure with armor. Costs them more to produce than a figure with just fabric clothing because it means they have to create molds.

I'm glad they're still going but this is another character I don't really have a big desire for; especially without a proper Daenerys.

Looks like it does! You can see the top edge of the shield in the pic. And the bottom of the helmet face shield, too. I can't imagine they wouldn't also include the spear. They have to, right?

Yes I would think so. If this looks good I'm probably interested enough to buy it.

I just can't bring myself to buy Bronn -- which sucks because I really loved his character. But I may buy this one to try and support the line. Grey Worm isn't a figure I felt I would need but I do like the soldier aspect to his outfit. Could go great with Dark Dany too.

I just can't bring myself to buy Bronn -- which sucks because I really loved his character. But I may buy this one to try and support the line. Grey Worm isn't a figure I felt I would need but I do like the soldier aspect to his outfit. Could go great with Dark Dany too.

I am stuck in the same place with Bronn. I still haven't seen a single picture that has been even slightly impressive. Which is really a shame because their first two figures were terrific.

Back