Xensation Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love a Lady Olenna figure. She's a fantastic character, and there's something that amuses me endlessly at having the choice to buy older figures. Who'd have ever thought I'd be wanting a figure of an 80ish year-old woman? And yet here we are.

Lady Olenna is actually near the top of my wish list. I've got tons of old man figures (Ian McKellen, Christopher Lee, Bernard Hill, Charles Dance, Michael Caine, etc.) why not an old woman? And how many people have an Alec Guiness or two kicking around? Seems only fair.

She'd probably be fairly simple to make, too. Her dresses weren't super elaborate. And she always kept her hair covered, so you wouldn't need to worry about the rooted or sculpted debate. And accessories? She could come with a chair maybe? Or keep it simple and cheap with no accessories.

Maybe just a rose.

Lady Olenna is actually near the top of my wish list. I've got tons of old man figures (Ian McKellen, Christopher Lee, Bernard Hill, Charles Dance, Michael Caine, etc.) why not an old woman? And how many people have an Alec Guiness or two kicking around? Seems only fair.

She'd probably be fairly simple to make, too. Her dresses weren't super elaborate. And she always kept her hair covered, so you wouldn't need to worry about the rooted or sculpted debate. And accessories? She could come with a chair maybe? Or keep it simple and cheap with no accessories.

Maybe just a rose.
That and she knew how to play the game better than anyone. She was bad ass!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Maybe just a rose.

I think she needs a chair and maybe some poison for Joffrey.

I'd love a Lady Olenna figure. She's a fantastic character, and there's something that amuses me endlessly at having the choice to buy older figures. Who'd have ever thought I'd be wanting a figure of an 80ish year-old woman? And yet here we are.

I would so buy a figure of her! :lol :rock

Someone posted on their post 2 days ago, I swear it must've been someone from this forum b/c of the similiar suggestions, and Xensation replied thanks for all the useful suggestions and that they'll pass them on to their development team.

So here's hoping!

Surprised how many folks here seem to want an Olenna figure. I mean I thought her character was witty and well acted but she is pretty low on the list of characters I would want a figure of.

Surprised how many folks here seem to want an Olenna figure. I mean I thought her character was witty and well acted but she is pretty low on the list of characters I would want a figure of.

I guess I just liked the character a lot, one of many I'd buy. But in the same vain, I have no interest in a Melisandra figure that many seem to want though.

That's the great part of a show like GOT that has dozens and dozens (and dozens) of characters ... lots of choices for favorites.

I suppose that's also the frustrating part of collecting figures from a show like GOT ... lots of choices (too many) for companies who are only likely to make a handful of those characters.

That's the great part of a show like GOT that has dozens and dozens (and dozens) of characters ... lots of choices for favorites.

I suppose that's also the frustrating part of collecting figures from a show like GOT ... lots of choices (too many) for companies who are only likely to make a handful of those characters.

Yeah I badly want Robb Stark, but considering the lack of recent previewed 3Z figs and the virus he is looking more and more unlikely. I would still bet on V2s of Dany, Arya, and perhaps Jaime but maybe not much beyond those.

Would like to see a armoured Jorah and Dany in season 8 outfits, to pair up and display his last stand

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Would like to see a armoured Jorah and Dany in season 8 outfits, to pair up and display his last stand

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Until that happens, we will have to settle for the Funko Pop take on that scene. [emoji23]

Season 8 left such a sour taste in my mouth. [emoji35] but i still am interested in the figures.

b71ff95bfd41e7f012ee4af815f50082.jpg

I see Asmus had some left over Aragorn coat material. :lol

He doesn't look too bad but nothing exciting unfortunately as I love the character. A little too simple.

Back