Xenomorph Question???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The marines have been on these types of missions before. They know what they're facing, and they know what Xenomorphs/Aliens are. During the meeting at the beginning, they didn't want to have it revealed. Classified info.

They clearly didn't know what these particular aliens were like, though. Don't you think? The whole story sort of revolves around them being taken by surprise.

They clearly didn't know what these particular aliens were like, though. Don't you think? The whole story sort of revolves around them being taken by surprise.

I think it was the number of them and the type of alien that they were that took them by surprise. Not so much like "holy ****, aliens!" but the kind of aliens and the large amount of em.

Yeah, they had faced other kinds of aliens (been on bug hunts) so they thought they knew what they were doing, but they were taken by surprised by how tough these aliens were.

Agreed :rock

Good thread Badmoon, I always like pondering stuff like this.

Thanks man! It always just rubbed me the wrong way. Don't get me wrong the movie is on my top 10 list. I just always found this part to be interesting. Do they make an Aliens books that have Colonial Marines in them? I rarely read but maybe it would answer some questions.

Thanks man! It always just rubbed me the wrong way. Don't get me wrong the movie is on my top 10 list. I just always found this part to be interesting. Do they make an Aliens books that have Colonial Marines in them? I rarely read but maybe it would answer some questions.

There are some Dark Horse comics with them in it.

There were some i the 90's, Aliens: Colonial Marines i think there were 10 issues which i hoping will be collected into the omnibus.
I remember a really good one on a water planet where the marines are in a metal water world type bases and the more alines they kill the more the base melts.

This is a good thread, always intrested in the colonial marines, a great book is Lee-Brimmcombe's Aliens Colonial Marines Technical Manual hard to find and expensive though.

There were some i the 90's, Aliens: Colonial Marines i think there were 10 issues which i hoping will be collected into the omnibus.
I remember a really good one on a water planet where the marines are in a metal water world type bases and the more alines they kill the more the base melts.

This is a good thread, always intrested in the colonial marines, a great book is Lee-Brimmcombe's Aliens Colonial Marines Technical Manual hard to find and expensive though.

Excellent, thanks buddy.

LINK to book.

I have that book, I picked it up years ago! It's got great cutaway drawings of the Sulaco and Dropship. Well worth picking up even if it is expensive.

I think it was the number of them and the type of alien that they were that took them by surprise. Not so much like "holy ****, aliens!" but the kind of aliens and the large amount of em.

Wasn't there a scene where one Marine is surprised that the Aliens "cut the power"?

That's it sir! Now I remember! :cool:

:rock

a_001AlMatthews.jpg

Back