x3 wolvie shipping excited?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom X3 Wolverine

Darkshadowcollectibles said:
Only in Aisa.
You will not see him around the US for a month or so.

That's a little better, but still was expecting him later in the year. I've seen December mentioned a few times.

Happy to get him, of course.

man i cant wait to get this figure.

Just consulted the newsletter...with the delay of the Sideshow T2 figures October now becomes an ideal month for me to get this guy. Bring him on!

I got an email from sideshow today saying that it will be arriving in the next 3-5 days.
JAAKUB

The Wolverine figure looks awesome. Are you guys familiar with the recent Medicom Kamen Rider: The First figure? It came out a few months ago.

If the leather suit on Wolverine is the same craftsmanship as the Kamen figure - it will kick butt.

It's a pleather material, but you'd swear it was leather. And it stretches great for posing.

tinister said:
The Wolverine figure looks awesome. Are you guys familiar with the recent Medicom Kamen Rider: The First figure? It came out a few months ago.

If the leather suit on Wolverine is the same craftsmanship as the Kamen figure - it will kick butt.

It's a pleather material, but you'd swear it was leather. And it stretches great for posing.

/drool:D :D

tinister said:
Are you guys familiar with the recent Medicom Kamen Rider: The First figure? It came out a few months ago.

My friend has that one. He says its his vote for 12" of the year. When I first held it I was blown away by it. I just don't know enough about the live action stuff but the quality spoke for itself.

Rhodes said:
My friend has that one. He says its his vote for 12" of the year. When I first held it I was blown away by it. I just don't know enough about the live action stuff but the quality spoke for itself.

It IS pretty nice. There's a second version (wearing grean and black) coming out.

From the look of the pics - I'm willing to bet that the Wolverine suit will be just as good.

BTW: Kamen Rider is pretty goofy but enjoyable Japanese craziness. I just love the designs for the costumes.

tinister said:
It IS pretty nice. There's a second version (wearing grean and black) coming out.

From the look of the pics - I'm willing to bet that the Wolverine suit will be just as good.

BTW: Kamen Rider is pretty goofy but enjoyable Japanese craziness. I just love the designs for the costumes.

Rider #2 is going to be awesome. Wolverine looks great, Cant wait to take pics of him.

As for KR being Goofy, It's actually been quite mature and dark over the past 7 years (modern era) Of course there's comedy but it can be quite adult at times, often actually. If you're an older fan I highly reccomend dlding some of the new series to check them out.

-_^

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Rider #2 is going to be awesome. Wolverine looks great, Cant wait to take pics of him.

As for KR being Goofy, It's actually been quite mature and dark over the past 7 years (modern era) Of course there's comedy but it can be quite adult at times, often actually. If you're an older fan I highly reccomend dlding some of the new series to check them out.

-_^

Yes, I feel the same shame Kabuto.... Batman did have it's goofy era, circa 1960's.. but thank god for Bruce Tim and Paul Dini... and Christopher Nolan.

Tendou-Kabuto said:

-_^

OH, I didn't mean Goofy as a dis. I love the old KR series because they are goofy. Goofy in that cool way that only the Japanese can manage.

I love the current series also. Definitely more mature. I just have nostalgic attachments to the older version.

PLUS - I have to limit the scope of my KR figure collection or else I'll be in the poorhouse. LOL

The Rider 2 figure WILL BE AMAZING!!! My friend in Japn redeemed my mail-in coupon for me. Can't wait to get it in December :)

snakebeater said:
Yes, I feel the same shame Kabuto.... Batman did have it's goofy era, circa 1960's.. but thank god for Bruce Tim and Paul Dini... and Christopher Nolan.

Thank god indeed, but I'll always have a spot for Adam West, I wish Medicom or SS would do a West Batman:monkey5

Only a matter of time before we see some pics... man I'm on the edge of buying this... I have the money.. but want to see if I could get something else first...

Really wanna see pics before i put down the money for it, i wanna see how he looks in real life and see if it'd be worth getting, from the promo pics he looks awesome but that isn't always a garuntee...

Maybe this was addressed elsewhere, but does he have permantly attached claws and no other hands, or are the claws removable like the comic wolverine? Or does he just have some extra hands?

The SS order page said he had interchangable hands...but didn't list what they were.

Well i'd at least hope for the ability to display him without claws. From what you said about the comic wolvys claws falling out i dont know if i'd want removable ones, maybe just some relaxed open hands without claws would be cool.

Back