X-plus Dragonball Z Gigantic (1/4) figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really question the hate around these pieces. They aren't perfect, but for the price, it's AWESOME. I got my first piece, SSJ3 Goku. It's presence is AWESOME. My only main complaint is I wish the suit had either more shading, or just more orange in general. This piece is massive!

Goku1.jpg

Goku2.jpg

gok3.jpg

goku5.jpg

Gok4.jpg

Got this dude.Really fun piece.And for the price and size its fantastic.and a quick review I did on him.

Attachments

• d2.JPG
    d2.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 239
  • d3.JPG
    d3.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 245
hey darkmario where you get them dragonballs?They look great for displaying with ssj3.great pics btw

I want the regular Goku and Freeza. I wish I'd picked up Goku when he was available on BBTS.

I've got a few Master Stars Piece figures, just sucks it seems they're only doing the Saiyans in that line

I want the regular Goku and Freeza. I wish I'd picked up Goku when he was available on BBTS.

I've got a few Master Stars Piece figures, just sucks it seems they're only doing the Saiyans in that line

BBTS charges way too much for these. Better to import them.

I actually want this Goku and Frieza, they both look great.

I wasn't too impressed with the others, as I've got the Master Stars Piece figures. What's the cheapest site for Goku?

I actually want this Goku and Frieza, they both look great.

I wasn't too impressed with the others, as I've got the Master Stars Piece figures. What's the cheapest site for Goku?

amiami

be warned, ems only probably, $130 or less.

Back