X-Men VS Sentinel EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You never know JS. In the past I thought some things looked really bad but then 5 months down the road I felt like a clown for not realizing that I liked something sooner. You always pay the price when you hesitate in my opinion. Order and cancel later is my philosophy with Sideshow items. :D

I have also began the same mantra JS talks about :Order now, think later. Unforutately I am new to the hobby and I am trying to get some of the
"older" pieces like the Sentinel.

El Roranous, to answer your question I think 1k is where I want to stay around. I missed the last one on Ebay for $999 by less than a minute. I was doing the buy it now and when I got to the checkout someone had beat me :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

The search continues...

I have also began the same mantra JS talks about :Order now, think later. Unforutately I am new to the hobby and I am trying to get some of the
"older" pieces like the Sentinel.

El Roranous, to answer your question I think 1k is where I want to stay around. I missed the last one on Ebay for $999 by less than a minute. I was doing the buy it now and when I got to the checkout someone had beat me :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

The search continues...
I must admit at this point 1k would be a really good price. The only way I see that one happening though is if some forum member helps you out. Ebay will only get worse in the coming months because #2 is on the way.

Post a want to buy thread in the commerce section because you never know. That is how I was able to get mine. :)

If you can afford it, get the Exclusive.
The best light-up statue SS has done.:emperor

If you can afford it, get the Exclusive.
The best light-up statue SS has done.:emperor

If you only own one of Sideshow's dio's then the exclusive X-Men Vs. should be that one. A great stand alone piece that has plenty of impact. Looks great all the time especially with the lights in a dim room.

I have them all currently but am in the process of lightening my load and the only one staying is the X-Men dio! :rock

I had this on order back in the day.. Saw it at SDCC and thought it looked cheap.. So I cancelled it.. I do regret doing so..

On a side note Im 2 poops deep this fine morning..

I have the regular version, sadly i didn't even hear of SS until 2 years ago. I would love the EX version but i'm extremely happy with the regular. I don't need to turn the light switch on every night to enjoy a statue, the regular is just as beautiful :D

Sold mine on ebay when I first got it for $450.00.:lol:lol:lol

DOH!!! :rolleyes:

I have been trying to tell myself to save the money and get the regular. Most of the time it wont be lit up anyway........BUT I want it to light when I tell it to dangit!!!:emperor :emperor

Argh!! I want it I want it! Looks like I'm gonna have to work extra and bite the bullet for an ebay one. :monkey5:monkey5

Argh!! I want it I want it! Looks like I'm gonna have to work extra and bite the bullet for an ebay one. :monkey5:monkey5

Be patient, but not too patient. The last thing you want to do is wait until the second one is released. The value on this will only continue to rise.

I always thought this piece look at best average.2 boring characters with a light up toy feature.:cool:

Back