X-Men v Sentinel #1: what do you think of this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well fair play to the seller... he's just made himself around $1200 by doing nothing except flipping. :rolleyes:

Check this: https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170306206540&ssPageName=ADME:B:BODO:UK:1

Note the ES number...

Then check this:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=120390635033

£1,845 - $1,045 = at least $1,200 even @ the current exchange rates

Your handle here on the forum should be Hawkeye. Awesome spot, you nailed those two together. I actually remember that first auction, as I was considering buying it, but again, my interest in the piece just didnt get me there.

so whats a regular eddition worth?

Reg is around $1,000 shipped to continental US.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong :rolleyes:

It's interesting that most folk -- especially the ones that actually have the piece -- tend to agree that this [$2,500 for the EX] is a fair price. There's a similar thread over at statue forums and the concensus there is prettymuch the same as here.

Question though - for anyone that's seen all 3 displayed together: would you rather have the EX by itself, or would you rather have all 3 dios, with the wolverine alternate display in #2?

I was rather surprised at how well done the alternate wolverine was done. Shame no one even ranks him as a bonafide wolverine statue even though he's around the same scale as Bowen's FS ones. :monkey3

Last edited:
Reg is around $1,000 shipped to continental US.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong :rolleyes:

It's interesting that most folk -- especially the ones that actually have the piece -- tend to agree that this [$2,500 for the EX] is a fair price. There's a similar thread over at statue forums and the concensus there is prettymuch the same as here.

Question though - for anyone that's seen a 3 displayed together: would you rather have the EX by itself, or would you rather have all 3 dios, with the wolverine alternate display in #2?

I was rather surprised at how well done the alternate wolverine was done. Shame no one even ranks him as a bonafide wolverine statue even though he's around the same scale as Bowen's FS ones. :monkey3

I display all 3 sentinels together but honestly #1 could be displayed by itself. If you have the means and the space get all 3 but if not the #1 dio is a must. I have the Ex. but the light in the sentinels head doesn't work, I really don't turn it on to often though.

Why are you guys so concerned with what other people are paying for toys??

I sold mine for almost that much. I wasn't trying to flip, but I wanted the money for other stuff and the person didn't even try to haggle with me. But he is rollin' in $$$, so good for him.

Last edited:
Back