X-Men: Dark Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rogue smurf lol

Fox needs to go cosmic asap but these damn license agreements just screws everything up so we'll never get the full monty anyways.

Yea except he looked stupid. Like a smurf gone rouge. Design isn't always key but hey it might of helped a bit. Hell I don't think the xmen franchise ever had a badass villain besides magneto and even that is starting to fade. Tbh I'm sick of fox's take on the xmen.

If they had any integrity they'd end it with Logan. But da money.

Badass villain? Maybe not, but they have given us 3 great villains. That more than the MCU and the DCEU. Villains don't need to be bad ass to be great, Doc Ock wasn't badass, hell Ledger's Joker wasn't badass :lol

I guess you want the X-Men at Disney because they do villains right? :lol

Yea, they should end their franchise even though it's by far the best superhero movie of the year, no bias here :lol

If they had any integrity they'd end it with Logan. But da money.

Studios make movies for money.

When that sinks in, if it does, if you still have a problem with SONY & FOX making CBMs for money, I'd reconsider posting in threads about FOX & SONY CBMs. Perhaps contribute to threads for movies being made by studios who you [foolishly] believe aren't making these movies for money.

Badass villain? Maybe not, but they have given us 3 great villains. That more than the MCU and the DCEU. Villains don't need to be bad ass to be great, Doc Ock wasn't badass, hell Ledger's Joker wasn't badass :lol

I guess you want the X-Men at Disney because they do villains right? :lol

Yea, they should end their franchise even though it's by far the best superhero movie of the year, no bias here :lol

Did I say I wanted it back at Disney? No lol. Let me rephrase that then. We haven't had a memorable villain from xmen in like ever. Abd yea let's just churn out movies that tell the same story over and over . Worked wonders for spidey.

But hey if you want more retconning timeline stories by all means

Last edited:

When that sinks in, if it does, if you still have a problem with SONY & FOX making CBMs for money, I'd reconsider posting in threads about FOX & SONY CBMs. Perhaps contribute to threads for movies being made by studios who you [foolishly] believe aren't making these movies for money.

Says the guy who always preaches to me about.

" but teh movies are art. They know what dey are doing and aren't in it for a cash grab".

Make up your mind buddy. Are you a " movie buff" or a blind follower of anything not da mcu.

When did I even state that the studios weren't trying to make money. Try again.

Did I say I wanted it back at Disney? No lol. Let me rephrase that then. We haven't had a memorable villain from xmen in like ever. Abd yea let's just churn out movies that tell the same story over and over . Worked wonders for spidey.

Deadpool told the same story?

DOFP was a time travel movie

First Class was a period piece

Logan was a hard R Western

X1 showed the X-Men vs the Brotherhood

X2 the X-Men and brotherhood team up to fight against a human

And now dark Phoenix is rumored to deal with space travel and pretty much aliens what else do you want? Oh yea that's right, you want to see a movie with the X-Men vs the brotherhood...again :lol

Old Magneto
Fassneto
Stryker

Great villains.

If you want Fox to give up the rights, then where exactly do you want them to go? WB? Am I wrong to assume you want them at Disney? :lol

Man, people really do hate to admit when they're wrong on the internet :lol

SONY just wants to make money with their CBMs. This bothers me.

FOX just wants to make money with their CBMs. This bothers me.

Despite the aforementioned statements, I still frequent [troll] threads for these SONY/FOX CBMs I have zero interest in.

Again, just find threads for things you like. Example, I never frequent the Bayformers thread. I think those films are **** so why spend time there repeating to people who actually like those movies that I think they're ****?

Food for thought.

Deadpool told the same story?

DOFP was a time travel movie

First Class was a period piece

Logan was a hard R Western

And now dark Phoenix is rumored to deal with space travel and pretty much aliens what else do you want? Oh yea that's right, you want to see a movie with the X-Men vs the brotherhood...again :lol

Old Magneto
Fassneto
Stryker

Great villains.

If you want Fox to give up the rights, then where exactly do you want them to go? WB? Am I wrong to assume you want them at Disney? :lol

Man, people really do hate to admit when they're wrong on the internet :lol

Rather have that then

O noes mah jean gray iz bad!!

Hell give it to anybody I don't care. But if you want gimp suit xmen Retconning timeline that's cool.

And also I wasn't referring to deadpool, Logan or anything before. Notice how I specifically said AFTER.

Abd when was the last time we had xmen v brotherhood? O right once.

You want more. J law mystique. Awesome go ahead.

Again, just find threads for things you like. Example, I never frequent the Bayformers thread. I think those films are **** so why spend time there repeating to people who actually like those movies that I think they're ****?

Food for thought.

Ex... excuse me???? Are you serious? You constantly bash the mcu movies and are always whining about them in the threads. Plus I like the xmen. What? You serious?

Don't be a hypocrite.... food for thought.

Rather have that then

O noes mah jean gray iz bad!!

Hell give it to anybody I don't care. But if you want gimp suit xmen Rey conning timeline that's cool.

And also I wasn't referring to deadpool, Logan or anything before. Notice how I specifically said AFTER.

Abd when was the last time we had xmen v brotherhood? O right once.

You want more. J law mystique. Awesome go ahead.

I'm lost :lol

What about Jean Grey being bad? When did I even mention her? :lol

X-Men don't have gimp suits anymore though, nor does that make or break a movie.

They fought the brotherhood once, and you want to see it again, yet your talking about wanting to see something different :lol

You weren't referring to Logan or Deadpool or anything before, then what the hell is your argument?

I said I want more J Law? I clearly stated in my first post today that bringing her back was terrible, but I can do the same with any film. Are you happy that Flash Thompson is a teenage Indian kid who is friendly rivals with Peter Parker?

I hope Xavier and Magneto fight then make up in the next movie over a game of chess, something new.

Now this is true :lol

To be fair though almost every time they played chess was under different circumstances.

X-Men don't have gimp suits anymore though, nor does that make or break a movie.

They fought the brotherhood once, and you want to see it again, yet your talking about wanting to see something different :lol

You weren't referring to Logan or Deadpool or anything before, then what the hell is your argument?

I said I want more J Law? I clearly stated in my first post today that bringing her back was terrible, but I can do the same with any film. Are you happy that Flash Thompson is a teenage Indian kid who is friendly rivals with Peter Parker?

C'mon now we still need a proper Victor and Rogue while we're at it. :tap

What do you call those dumb black suits. Bro you can be different and fight the brotherhood at the same time.... like it's not rocket science. Just tell a good story on why they are fighting each other.

so going toward the Phoenix route is extremely new cause space? Ok. Lol why u bringing Spider-Man homecoming up? Who cares about that.

Are u cool with a movie that will possibly retcon the great X2? Yea? Ok

C'mon we still need a proper Victor and Rogue while we're at it.

I thought Rogue was great in X1.

Again you can do this with villain in the MCU not named Ultron. Most people actually liked Liev Schreiber as Creed, the movie just happened to be horrible :lol

Back