X-Men 3 7 Minutes on Fox?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deadly Dagger said:
I think it looks really good...the last clip of wolverine and the sentinel were depressing...this looks much better. :D

I agree. When I saw the last trailer, it almost made me not want to see the movie. But after seeing this one, I have high hopes that it'll turn out to be alright.

and faith is restored. This looks outstanding. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Im so excited now!!! hurry up!! I cant believe Im so hyped now! The end montage like clip was the best. PHOENIX+FIRE.

:D :D

Puh-leeze! This looks much better than those last 3 crappy Star Wars movies. I'm definitely seeing this one. Besides if less people see this one, better for me. I hate crowded theaters.

Eric

I'm really excited about this! I think the series has encapsulated the X-Men very nicely. I don't need to see every favorite character under the son. Apocalypse and Cable don't really fit into this world.
And what are the X-Men comics but super-powered soap operas? Think about it. The big moments in comics amount to: People returning from death, weddings, people finally getting together, love triangles, love children, and sudden betrayals. Without the soap opera elements we just have a bunch of muties kicking ass, which is fine for 30 minutes, but I like some more meat for my $22 (thats NYC prices for two, my wife is stoked about it too.)
The effects look great. I never questioned Juggy and Kitty going through the floor. I just believed it.
The story idea is perfect, with the humans turning around and trying to do the exact same thing Magneto attempted to do in the first one: make everyone like everyone else. Perfect.
I'm in for the movie AND the DVD!!!

And while I'm here, I don't know why everyone is down on Brett. I enjoyed Rush Hour, and Red Dragon was SOOO much better than Hannibal, which meeans Brett managed a franchise picture better than Ridley Scott. So there.

Last edited:
I was impressed. This isn't gonna win any Oscars but I do think it will be a film you can sit back and enjoy for sure if you let yourself.

Deadly Dagger said:
I think it looks really good...the last clip of wolverine and the sentinel were depressing...this looks much better. :D

There was a tv spot that showed him right after the sentinel head came down and he says class dismissed, so it is propably only in the danger room and therefore should look a bit cheesy.

Works for me. This looks great. I can't wait to see it. $22 + a babysitter for me, but it'll be worth it. :monkey5

I tried to resist, but then I just caved in as usual :eek:

I doesn't look that bad, even though some of the dialogue is kinda cheesy.
I'll watch it on opening night if I get the chance!

This movie looks amazing!!! I can see where your coming from about soap opera-ish with the story line. I think the beast is spot on.

Colin

I'm not defending the clip, but when has any permutation of X-Men NOT been soap operaish?

Just read the first review on this one and it was not good, something like if you liked the first two your going to hate this one.
Have to wait and see this week I'm still going but from this trailer and the reviews coming out it dont look pretty.

The critics said the same thing about the Da Vinci Code. I just saw it and I thought it was great. Pretty true to the book with only cutting and changing things a bit due to limited time.

Buttmunch said:
The critics said the same thing about the Da Vinci Code. I just saw it and I thought it was great. Pretty true to the book with only cutting and changing things a bit due to limited time.

Actually I've been seeing quite afew great reviews for it! Im so excited Im seeing it tomorrow night!!:chew :chew

advanced screening, followed by an auction of X3 props and the like, going to charity.

Darth Loki said:
But please avoid any spoilers for those of us who aren't fortunate enough to go to advance screenings.

Yes, please don't spoil it for us. Nothing outside of the trailers or 7 minute clip please.

Back