X-men #1 Dio Ex on express update - EU ONLY!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn, this is one statue I woulda gladly bought at retail and kept for myself. playing catch-up is a beeznatch!

Am I the only one that sent e-mail to EU customer service ? :monkey5

if your the only one that happened to be up this late on a tuesday night with nothing better to do than check sideshow's website, or this website about express updates. then yeah you'll probably get it and you need to get a life:lol:lol:lol

j/k good luck, and if you get it, well you know we'll all hate you:banghead:banghead

if your the only one that happened to be up this late on a tuesday night with nothing better to do than check sideshow's website, or this website about express updates. then yeah you'll probably get it and you need to get a life:lol:lol:lol

j/k good luck, and if you get it, well you know we'll all hate you:banghead:banghead

LOL

I am working at GMT + 10 on a rotation basis. It was afternoon 1500 hours when I see the e-mail in my inbox. Unfortunately, I was in a meeting at work and I see the e-mail later than it was sent. That being said, I don't think anyone was awake (please god, pretty please:angelsmil) so I guess I have a good chance. However, so far I haven't received a congrats e-mail from Sideshow and it makes me nervous :rotfl

I also answer on the express update just when it come. But I do a big misstake I send the mail to US not EU.:banghead

Just seen this damn Im to late:banghead Just a question though Gambit is Turkey counted as EU because its not or is that just for mailing purposes?

Last edited:
Just seen this damn Im to late:banghead Just a question though Gambit is Turkey counted as EU because its not or is that just for mailing purposes?

Turkey is not part of EU, and it probably will never be. I don't think it is a big deal anyway and there are so many people thinking like me.

Regardless, part of Turkey is in Europe continent and that's why Sideshow shipping policy covers Turkey under EU.

Someone is one lucky bastard!!!

Just read this in the express update myself. I'm sure it was already gone by the time Mesa posted this.

Someone is one lucky bastard!!!

Just read this in the express update myself. I'm sure it was already gone by the time Mesa posted this.

I posted it within 3 minutes of receiving the email, just happened to be at my PC then. But I don't know if everyone gets the email at the same time... I don't think they do.

So this may be a dumb question, but why couldn't someone in the US get their hands on this and just pay extra for the international shipping? :confused:

geez i don't know, another one of them great executive decisions.:banghead
just like when you see instock and out of stock items for US and european warehouses. if someones willing to pay the extra shipping why not sell it to them imo. but nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo that would make to much sence.:confused::confused:

Turkey is not part of EU, and it probably will never be. I don't think it is a big deal anyway and there are so many people thinking like me.

Regardless, part of Turkey is in Europe continent and that's why Sideshow shipping policy covers Turkey under EU.
Wasnt having a dig mate was just curious to see if Sideshow counted you that way, good luck for it wish Id been up a bit earlier:D

So this may be a dumb question, but why couldn't someone in the US get their hands on this and just pay extra for the international shipping? :confused:

Maybe because when a guy sell this dio he never sell internationaly, so let a chance to the non-US to get this beautiful dio!

PS: ^^^^ ^^^^ i was too lateee!!! Why sideshow send emails to EU at 3:15, i was sleeping...shiiiiiiit :banghead

first holiday - so I was not in the internet at 6 a.m. as every morning before - woke up at 9 a.m. - that was too late I guess......:mad:

Maybe because when a guy sell this dio he never sell internationaly, so let a chance to the non-US to get this beautiful dio!

PS: ^^^^ ^^^^ i was too lateee!!! Why sideshow send emails to EU at 3:15, i was sleeping...shiiiiiiit :banghead

yeah, i can see that point. you guys always seem to get the short end of the shipping stick. just look at Thor, some many of us over here have like 2,3 sht one guy has like 5 or 6 of them, and you guys are fighting over each other just to get one.:confused:

My order went in 10.07 GMT so not very hopeful!

But.. just got my shipping notice that the Hulk LSB Ex they had on offer last week is arriving tommorow morning.

And no if I got it I would NEVER flip it!

Back