X-Files: The Lone Gunmen 12" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah right. If a badass Medieval F'n Kurgan can't get made by SS what makes you think these three clowns have any chance?

Because they are already sculpted, and their clothes have already been tailored. Sideshow just needs to green light them and they are ready to be made. We just need to show them there is still enough demand to make them as an ultra-limited site exclusive pack. Brant and a few others at Sideshow really wanted to make them, so that is in our favor.

They haven't even started on that Kurgan :rolleyes: (although I would buy one if they did).

Actually they did start the Kurgan figure, then the license holders turned ape sh^t and everything fell apart.

Really? Is that why all the Highlander stuff disappeared? Never heard that before. I feel for you guys even more now. :monkey2 Isn't there going to be another Highlander movie sometime? Perhaps that could help the licensing situation?

Really? Is that why all the Highlander stuff disappeared? Never heard that before. I feel for you guys even more now. :monkey2 Isn't there going to be another Highlander movie sometime? Perhaps that could help the licensing situation?

Yeah, the figure was underway, armor and all.

And God willing, they will stop making Highlander movies, I dont think Dave's childhood can take much more.

:rotfl:rotfl:lol

Yeah, its sad... but anytime something new comes out Highlander related it worsens the situation?!?

Sad thing was they were on everybody's list when the X-Files license was announced! I would get em if they released them now.

They really, really should release this 3 pack as a site exclusive. Limited to 250/500 pieces (or at least enough to break even on the venture).

I think they'd sell out for sure.

dekadentdave IS Ellis!

:lol

The Lone Gunmen were pivotal to the X-Files. They are of the most sigificant characters in TV history...they warned you about 9/11.

They would sell better than all those Art S bucks that SS can't give away.

Oh mevernind.

I wonder if there's any way we could at least pry the headsculpts out of Sideshow? I'm guessing the answer to that is a big "no" but it's such a shame to let all the work done on them go to waste....

Back