Wyatt Earp PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look fantastic. I don't have the space or funds for a new line but if they make a Crazy Horse PF I will have to buy it.

I put an order in for the exclusive just now. Not sure I will keep it, the line is really good looking but not really into the historical characters myself. Ordered this one because A) Wyatt Earp is a complete badass and B) It looks close enough to Kurt Russel (or Kurt Russel looks close enough to Wyatt Earp) that I can pull it off as a Tombstone PF.

7226_press10-001.jpg

I'm glad I ordered. They both look great.

Think there is any hope on the waitlist for the exclusive?

I think so, especially if you get on now. It's not coming out until sometime next year.

Plus it might get delayed like Doc Holiday. He just got bumped to Feb 2010. He should have been out this month.

I think so, especially if you get on now. It's not coming out until sometime next year.

Thanks for your input.
I think its hilarious that The Rambo sculpt came out the way it did with the likeness rights and this being "Six Gun Legends" looks EXACTLY like Kurt Russel.

Thanks for your input.
I think its hilarious that The Rambo sculpt came out the way it did with the likeness rights and this being "Six Gun Legends" looks EXACTLY like Kurt Russel.

Looks more like the real deal to me:

wyatt_earp.jpg

They did a good job making Russel look like Earp though.

Nahhh.. to me the original's mustache is untamed while the PF is perfectly combed and flowing like in Tombstone. Plus both the main score and romance music used in the preview and quotes are right out of tombstone. Russel looked damn good in the movie, plus the outfit matches perfectly.

On a side note, I just watched Day of the Dead yesterday. I love that flick. Hooray for Bob:D

Looks more like the real deal to me:

wyatt_earp.jpg

They did a good job making Russel look like Earp though.

I wish Sideshow would revisit the Six Gun Legends 12 inch line would love to have a Jesse James, Wild Bill, Bat Masterson, and a Sitting Bull to go with Crazy Horse.

Back