Wyatt Earp PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the difference:

COLT 45 PEACEMAKER Long barrel (Regular):
WWcoltpeacemaker.jpg

SMITH & WESSON SCHOFIELD (Exclusive):
BS-3212.jpg

Speaking of Gun's here is my tribute to the old west...
-----
PC180150.jpg

-------
PC180151.jpg

The PF beside my Peacemaker display box would look unreal ;)

Are these real firearms, or just props? Would be cool if they fired real bullets.

:D
No they don't shoot real bullets. They are made by that company that sells those model cars by mail.
They actually have really detailed holsters you can buy and rifles too. The trigger does pull though. I put a cap in it once and it actually has enough force to fire them off and leave that smell of smoke in the air.
Absolutely amazing!

I just ordered both too!
Incredible! I really hope they continue this line of 'inspired' by Tombstone PF's!
We need a Johnny Ringo!!!!
Hell, I would buy all the characters from that film! I loved it!

These aren't TOMBSTONE figures, they're based on the actual historical people. Kurt Russell just happens to look close to the real Wyatt Earp, which is why this PF has a resemblance to Russell. Doc doesn't look like Val Kilmer (thankfully) and if they did do a Johnny Ringo he wouldn't look at all like Michael Biehn, because the real one didn't. I doubt they'll make him, though, because this line is about Sideshow making PFs based on 12" they've made of historical figures.

These aren't TOMBSTONE figures, they're based on the actual historical people. Kurt Russell just happens to look close to the real Wyatt Earp, which is why this PF has a resemblance to Russell. Doc doesn't look like Val Kilmer (thankfully) and if they did do a Johnny Ringo he wouldn't look at all like Michael Biehn, because the real one didn't. I doubt they'll make him, though, because this line is about Sideshow making PFs based on 12" they've made of historical figures.

Um, that's why I said 'inspired'....it was a tongue-in-cheek, because they are so close to the Tombstone crew. Just because the Doc face doesn't actually look like Kilmer, he does resemble his version of the man as he played him in the film. The stance ALONE would tip most off. Come on, man. :confused:
...I have no doubt that Ringo, if they decide to make him, will not look like Biehn, but I'd be willing to bet he will have a VERY similar costume and big red sash on!
....just the like the Action figure that McFarlane already made of a 'Johnny Ringo' look-a-like. :cool:

All he wanted was a yes or no. :lol

Back