www.customactionfigures.net

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

die

Super Freak
Reaction score
I ran across this website when I noticed some images of a few of my custom figure works were on there:

I thought this was a really cool idea, I've been in the hobby for many years now and I don't think I've ever noticed that site before. It's a really cool idea, they showcase some of the best custom figures from eBay and provide info and links. It's a cool idea and could be a good source for people who are into custom works. I bookmarked the page, figure it'll be good to check back from time to time and see what's on there. It's like a less quirky version of toycutter.com if you're familiar with that site.

Did you click the link? It worked for me, I just tried it again to be sure.

I ran across this website when I noticed some images of a few of my custom figure works were on there:

I thought this was a really cool idea, I've been in the hobby for many years now and I don't think I've ever noticed that site before. It's a really cool idea, they showcase some of the best custom figures from eBay and provide info and links. It's a cool idea and could be a good source for people who are into custom works. I bookmarked the page, figure it'll be good to check back from time to time and see what's on there. It's like a less quirky version of toycutter.com if you're familiar with that site.

toycutter.com loads a lot faster though. :)

It is a cool idea but doesn't really organize customs very well and is not search friendly. It would also be nice to break down what the custom is or the parts it was made from.

it looks to me just to be a blog to showcase interesting customs on eBay. If the parts breakdown isn't in the eBay description, it's not going to be available. I just thought it was cool that he randomly had a few of mine on there, like free promotion. Thought some of the people who sell off customs would appreciate it.

Back