WWH > SUPERMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhhh and pak confirm that ''the power of a million exploing suns'' of the Sentry is just Hype.....ha !!!!

I rate this thread ****ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only this Hulk can stop Superman, brother!

hulk_hogan.jpg

Marvel Hulk would get owned!!

Usually the GREAT WORM and I see eye to eye.
The wisdom is usually undeniable.
I love the Hulk and he is usually the most dynamic and tragic character in the Marvel Universe.

But.

Despite what Pak says. These images tell a different story. :D

supesvshulk18sq.jpg

supesvshulk40me.jpg

hulkandsupes.jpg

:D

I love the Hulk and he is usually the most dynamic and tragic character in the Marvel Universe.

But.

supesvshulk18sq.jpg

supesvshulk40me.jpg

hulkandsupes.jpg

hulk.jpg

But.

supesvshulk18sq.jpg

supesvshulk40me.jpg

hulkandsupes.jpg

In none of those image have I seen World War Hulk.

I think it is a forgone conclusion that Hulk could take Superman. For me personally I think the point were Hulk surpassed Supes without a doubt was a few years ago in Ultimatle Hulk vs Wolverine when the first page is Hulk ripping Logan in half in the Himalayas. It only became compounded by Planet Hulk and World War Hulk as the Hulk became intelligent with an attitude as he was when Lee and Kirby first created the character.
I think the real difference in the 2 is the morallity of each - Superman won't kill, Hulk will. Plus, the experience he received as a gladiator and warlord, I think, would give him the upper hand in combat against Superman.

Now the real question is could War Hulk defeat characters of the upper echelon in the Marvel Universe. How would he fare against the Silver Surfer, Thanos, Magneto, Apocalypse or even Galactus?

I think even Doomsday would rip hulk to shreds.

Superman held out the full power of Thor's hammer (in JLA v Avengers)and has beaten the Hulk in ever cross-over. Superman is the best! But Marvel needs it's Superman strength character anyway...

To be honest I think it is a bad thing if Hulk is stronger than Superman. Let D.C. have their overpowered perfect superheroes. Marvel’s strength isn’t about super powerful superheroes. It is a cohesive world where flawed heroes have to defeat the villains within their limitations.

To be honest I think it is a bad thing if Hulk is stronger than Superman. Let D.C. have their overpowered perfect superheroes. Marvel’s strength isn’t about super powerful superheroes. It is a cohesive world where flawed heroes have to defeat the villains within their limitations.
:lecture :lecture :lecture

I've always hated that about DC heroes, they are always so 'Godly', on the other hand as you said Marvel heroes are flawed and more human which makes me care more about them. I've always thought that the only DC hero that shoulda been a Marvel was Batman. :cool:

Back