WWE 12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still hit and miss getting online but I have downloaded a few guys so far, 50 slots is going to fill up quick though.

I was semi-pissed off earlier on this.

I had my first ever online match.

Match started - guy was in an amazing Austin Aries Caw. I was in an awesome chicago cm punk attire. We circled the ring a bit exchanged a few moves. Stopped circled the ring again ect. We were having a great match it wasnt a spam fest. I was still winning but it was nice. Then i get a big error message on my screen saying i have been disconnected all the while im still controlling my character underneath the error message. And them im cut off! Mother_____er!

Online works fine here, although with some minor lag. Me and a friend did CM Punk vs Del Rio, and I as Punk won easily. It sucks when someone knocks you down and keeps you down without chance of getting up. That's not too fair, give guys a chance to fight back, for F's sake.

Made some CM Punk alternate attires. Don't know when they implemented the ability to alter attires for characters but it sure is awesome! I was never a big fan of his yellow "Nexus" outfit so I made some using the "Black, white and red" Best in the World colors. Too bad they are lacking the ability to modify the costume a little.

I found an option where you can edit some of the abilities? Like you can make the reversals easier to do or something? Can anyone speak on this?

Also downloaded classic HBK DLC! Awesome but WTF THQ? You put him in a ponytail AND don't even give him his classic "Heartbreak" gloves and even miss the little hearts on his boots? Shame! You should be able to get his look right!

Been busy today grabbing theme songs off of You Tube for the CAW's I have and am planning on getting when I can get on the damn server.

How were these available?
I went in the store area and did not see them. :gah:

They are under the Community Creations not the store as they are fan made CAW's not official DLC characters.

Good luck trying to get them with the server issues right now though.

Been busy today grabbing theme songs off of You Tube for the CAW's I have and am planning on getting when I can get on the damn server.

Well, this is my theme. I used to use it when i did backyard wrestling too :)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwKx67sqPB4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwKx67sqPB4[/ame]

how do u implement youtube songs onto the game?? those comunity legends are missing their theme tunes! bam bam bigelow is another great caw!

i find if i keep goin back into the title screen then back into online-the servers are ok after a few tries-just get enough time to dowload the caws!

Seriously! This community creations section on the game is getting on my nerves. Has anyone had any luck finding a badass AJ Styles CAW for the ps3 version?

yes i have seen an AJ STYLES caw on the list,but not a favourite of mine,so i didnt dDL him! managed to get jericho and bret hart yesterday! change the search to most popular/downloaded to get the best caws come up!

spent all last night finding and uploading to my ps3 all the classic entrance songs for the community downloads!

i now have full entrances/songs for big boss man,ted dibiase,bret hart,ultimate warrior,hogan,goldberg,bam bam bigelow,british bulldog,mr perfect,ric flair,jake the snake,kurt angle,x pac,andre the giant,the natural disasters! i have enough legends in game now to do a legends royal rumble!

Back