• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: MIB or Loose Hot Toys Loki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laudanum09

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello.

WTT MIB Hot Toys Loki for another MIB item.

I also can trade my opened Loki, mint condition of course, for another mint condition opened item.

I have an extra Loki and I don't know what I want. I just know I don't need him.

So if you want Loki and have something to trade, ask. I may not be interested, so keep that in mind, just want to see whats out there since there may be something I want but I just don't know yet.

I'm mainly interested in Batman, MGS collectibles, video game stuff, and the occasional transformer. Oh, and villains.

Already own: HT Bane, Pred 2, OG Pred, Joker 2.0, Scarecrow, Dx12, Dx09, Dx08, Red Skull

I've got 1/6 scale Kerberos Jin roh figures. They look like kill zone Helghast. Also have the demon batman hot toy. A lot of dc universe classics. Let me know what else you may be looking for.

Back