• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT For Weta / Sideshow Prop Replicas <Atlanta Area>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XDUCKETTX

Super Freak
Reaction score
Really interested in trading some of the below items for either Weta or Sideshow prop replicas (or masks). Interested in District 9, Hellboy, Predators, LOTR, Terminator, and the Star Wars license, but also open to suggestions. Prefer new in box or mint condition. Not too picky on scale, 1:1 preferred though.

Also open to manufacturers other than Sideshow/Weta...if you are interested in one of the specific piece(s) I am willing to trade below reach out to me, I might be interested in whatever you are trying to trade. Very interested in trading with Atlanta, GA area Freaks but might consider shipping as well...

Im trying to get rid of the below to make my collection a little more focused. Most of these are new in box and only taken out of the box for inspection upon initial delivery, or to remove the batteries in the case of the Iron Man 2 Miniature 3-Piece Helmet Set

Willing To Trade

1. Elvis Presley Premium Format (Sideshow Exclusive Edition)
  2. Santa Yoda Sixth Scale Figure (Sideshow)
    [*]SOLD! Gollum / Smeagol Premium Format (Sideshow International Edition)
    [*]SOLD! Venomsaurus Comiquette (Sideshow Exclusive Edition)
    [*]SOLD! Iron Man 2 Miniature Helmet Set, 3 Pieces (Sideshow)

Thanks for looking! :wave

Last edited:
Back